Create Account

Simluation Hockey Network: Who we are

SIMULATION HOCKEY NETWORK

Hello, this is Luketd and along with @Nhamlet, @"Smalinowski7", @Mutedfaith, @jeffie43,  @roastpuff, and @sve7en and we are creating the Simulation Hockey Network. We are going to be making a lot of media this coming season, and hopefully for more seasons to come. So what to except from us.

We will be providing a lot of different and cool media that havent been done in a while, and especially not as a group. Some of the stuff that will be a staple of our media will be Power Rankings, 3 Stars of the week, Reporting/Interviewing GMs or players who have been doing great in the recent sim.

In the future also except some type of Awards Race media, talking about who could be front runners during the season for a lot of them. Especially the rookie race, MVP, Darr award, and the Bojo award.

So when should you expect these articles to come out? Since every day there are usually 2 games per team, making 14 games per team each week, we decided that twice a week would be best for the 3 star and the power rankings. We will try to get them out every Sunday and Wednesday, but with everyone's time it might be on Monday and Thursday a few times.

With how we are grading people and teams in this? Thanks to Smalinowski’s amazing work at getting graphics together that give data in a clear and understandable way, we are able to get a lot of info that will help us in making our decision, as well as the people who are doing the power rankings own judgment on how the team did during those sims. Those graphs should be coming out with the power rankings and 3 stars as well for you to digest.

Dont want to make this post too long, so I am going to keep it simple and to the point. Look out for our media in the weeks to come.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

wew that me

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Is this only SHL?

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Excited to read these in the near future!

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

03-29-2020, 04:48 PMKalakar Wrote: Is this only SHL?

Right now yes

I have the same code that I used to generate the graphs for our SHL posts also edited for an SMJHL version. If anyone wanted to organize one of these for the J like Luke did for the SHL, I would happily help provide the graphs.

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

neat idea

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Good luck with the project! Looking forward to reading some good stuff Cheers

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Hope this fire content will be graded by S56!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

smjhl is dead content

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

ha sike. Reid has been great at getting that up and running

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2020, 11:03 PM by Zoone16.)

03-30-2020, 04:37 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: Hope this fire content will be graded by S56!

I know that's a jab at the previous SHL media head but I'm in charge of SHL Media now. Wink

S55 at the latest!

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

03-30-2020, 11:03 PMZoone16 Wrote:
03-30-2020, 04:37 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: Hope this fire content will be graded by S56!

I know that's a jab at the previous SHL media head but I'm in charge of SHL Media now. Wink

S55 at the latest!

S58 take it or leave it

[Image: ImShiny.gif]