Create Account

Hamilton Announce five new extensions

Samuel Michaud
@golden_apricot
S58 6,000,000
S59 6,000,000
S60 6,000,000

GA has been a great member for us ever since we drafted him in he 2nd round in the S50 draft. He has been one of our best draft selections in recent memory and we wouldn't be among the league's contenders without him.

Rikard Hammarberg
@jtam
S58:4,000,000

Jtam has been a great Steelhawk ever since we have drafted him back in S53. He has been growing slowly and we are happy to have him back in Hamilton for another season. Hes enjoying a great breakout 2nd season where he is near point per game and he is bringing some great secondary scoring for our hockey club

A Jobin
@Awesomecakes
S58 4,000,000
Jobin has been a great netminder for us the last couple of seasons and we are happy that we can secure him in net for another season.

Guy O'shea
@JSS331
S58:4,000,000
S59 4,000,000
S60 4,000,000

O'shea has been great ever since we have gotten him from Atlanta. He's excited to continue our success as of late. We are happy to have him back in Hamilton for three more seasons. He is the best JSS and we hope he contuines on building off this season and last season as one of the best goal scoring dmen in the league.

Theo Morgan

@Otrebor13
S58:6,000,000
S59:6,000,000

Happy to have last seasons MVP locked up for two more seasons. He still should be among the best in terms of point production moving forward. He is still having a great season this year and we wouldn't be having the success that we have had the last 2 seasons without him. Happy to have him on the team for 2 more seasons.

this sucks i hate it... trade me

Accept

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Man look at Hamilton re-signing their players, @WannabeFinn

Weird... that reminds me, don't you have a promising up and coming goalie to re-sign?

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I don’t see my special clause @Hallsy

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

Accept

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

Accept!

[Image: 15Ng51w.png] [Image: S56Banner.png]

Accept I guess but this shit sucks

Accepted

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

Processed

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!