Create Account

Matthew Forrester Retires

SMJHL Assists-per-game leader Matthew Forrester is hanging up his skates. I never imagined it would happen so soon, but with how far I have fallen behind others in my class, it just feels like the right time for me to have a fresh start.

Thanks to all the friends in NL and in Tampa, I won't name them all because there are too many to type without going insane over all the names. You made these seasons super fun for me when I was actually around, and I thank you all for being great people throughout my time in the league.

Of course, the SHL won't get rid of me that easily, so recreate coming soon. But until then...

Chomp Chomp Barracuda

[Image: 1PU6YuX.png]
         [Image: JiycRrd.png]

Barracuda Chomp, Chomp Barracuda

chomp :((

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Chomp on, Matty <3

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Matty, your player consistently shat on other teams even at low TPEs and i will always remember your big dicked-ness in tampa and GB. Looking forward to see what you come up with next time

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Winning a Four Star with Forrester was a lot of fun, look forward to the new player buddy!

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

[Image: 603594708199145514.png?v=1]

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Matty, I am glad we got to win a cup together <3 Berserkers

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars