Create Account

S10 Interested Prospects

Player Name:
Joel Westbrook

Position:
D

Current Bank Acccount Balance: I don't know, because I don't think it is all that important. What I can tell you is this... It will be healthy and capable of making any purchases I need. I have an income and can make money as I need it for whatever reason.

Sexy Level (1-10):
Sexiness... 6-10, depending on recent events
Activity... 7-10, with 7 and 10 being rare.

Why the Thunder?:
There is nothing I don't like about the team. The GM, the location, the name, the logo, the colors (Da Bears!Wink... Basically everything on the table for the team so far is good or better to me.

What kind of play would you bring to the team?:
I an a two way defenseman with an emphasis on good offense and capable defensive skills. I have experience and knowledge, being a recreate. As a teammate, I try to bring leadership that emphasizes both helping others and making sure things get done.

Player Name: Jaska Tiilikainen
Position: G
Current Bank Acccount Balance: Around 6-8M
Sexy Level (1-10):-12
Why the Thunder?: Jesster is the GM and the logo is sex.
What kind of play would you bring to the team?: The good kind.

Player Name: Gregory Thompson
Position: G
Current Bank Acccount Balance: around 3M
Sexy Level (1-10): 100
Why the Thunder?: expansion team has lots of possibllitys for rookies
What kind of play would you bring to the team?: I'd be the best back up in the league until you decide to retire Jesster

Wish you the best, Jess. Hopefully some stellar draftees step up for you Smile

Quote:Originally posted by c00kies@Aug 26 2012, 08:23 PM
Wish you the best, Jess. Hopefully some stellar draftees step up for you Smile

Thank you so much Smirnov!!! Truly, I'm going to miss everyone.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors