Create Account

S66 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

Heyo! Not so old guy working food and beverage for all my life thus far, useless education, minimum wage, the usual stuff. I am also a big hockey fan among most other sports and I'm very glad I'm here and hope it to be be a long term solution for pass time activities. Cheers! Malamutes

[Image: KSYyIZT.png]

I’m JNH, been around for many many seasons. Decided to recreate cause HO said I couldn’t GM if I didn’t. If you aren’t at least 6’1, swipe left.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I'm evok, third player in the league in 5 years, i really dont have anything interesting in my life in a way, i am mostly on SHL or playing dnd in my free time.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I am Jack and I don't like hockey but I like the users on SHL so I still play for the enjoyment of being around those guys. SHL has a solid community.

Hello, I am spooked, this is my fourth player, having joined back in the S30s when a lot of the league was a little bit more slow earning, letting me have a couple good depth players without being super active, my last player was very good but tapped out early. Also I play games and work from home, so you can ping me on discord if you want to chat.

I'm bbjygm. I joined a couple years ago and just recently retired my first player, Slap McShotty. My current player, Hodor, spawned from an idea I had fairly early on to make a hodor language where the spelling and capitalization of each "hodor" was unique to a specific word, which I later used in one of my articles.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget