Create Account

Eddie's Scouting Reports: Jølngüštrâädüvich DuBølk

Scouting Report: Jølngüštrâädüvich DuBølk, 16 year old Right-handed Defenseman

Height: 6’ 9”
Weight: 250 lbs

DuBølk brings a lot to the table for almost every team. He’s a big, mobile defender with offensive instincts and strong fundamentals. His passing and handling ability in the offensive zone makes him a threat from the perimeter. His shot, though not deadly from long-range, gets much more deadly with proximity to the net, and his ability to knife through the opposing zone using his reading ability makes him adept at doing just that. Defensively, he can make the hard play on the boards, using his positioning and stick skill to remove space for offenses to work with. He can block a shot in pressure, and sees the ice well closed in his own zone. He’s got speed an agility for a man of his stature, and the strength to match, and his balance means you probably aren’t moving him.

But the loping defender has some kinks to fill out. While he can use his speed to drive through zones, he struggles to find space with his stick and vision. His hitting doesn’t come naturally, a skill that betrays a harsh weakness given his size. He’s no slouch though, and he’s bound to address these gaps in future practices and workout sessions in his future SMJHL home, likely at the top of the draft.

Eddie Morozov signing off for now. Stay tuned for more info and more reports from my trips abroad scouting the next SHL stars!

Word Count: 266

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

i heard he has a coke problem (diet)

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

11-13-2022, 10:55 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: i heard he has a coke problem (diet)

No, I have a coke problem (non-diet)

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]