Create Account

James Dion pre draft {2x i do believe}

Well draft time has come once again for James Dion and this time I am gonna take a proper crack at SHL. A few teams have scouted me so first ill thank those. 
Grizzlies I was talked to by jacksmart. Nice guy, short and too the point and had an excess beyond scouting chat about some old PBE drama he was reading (was fun lol). So thank you Grizz. 
Elk My good friend (and 1 season PBE minors CO) Reno came and said hello on behalf of the team and we chatted quick about Regina. 
Battleborn Southpaw came to talk to me about my old home in the Battleborn. Would love to go back, quite liked the LR but im by no means opposed to going elsewhere. 
Scarecrows Even though Im not wanting to go to St.Louis I do appreciate the reach out. 
Raptors Ruggsy came and said Hello from the Raptors. Being so close to aneeq and van im not really surprised he did. But hey its good to follow up on hits from the inside. 
Knights The first team who reached out to me was the Knights and Jlutz, had heard of Jlutz from PBE, but had never really talked or met or anything so It was nice to meet someone I had seen around. 

Quite low on the scouting numbers but oh well. Offseasons get busy and all. 

So for the 8 teams remaining here is some info in case you are cramming for the draft like me with a college test. 

1.) Last player was J cap and no more, are you actually going to have an active career this time?

That's the plan anyway, would like to have a 2nd sim league actually where I max earn and such. Should be good in LR!
2.) Well what about equipment Mr. Earner?
Gonna try, I mean I don't know hockey that well since the whole Chicago NHL team made me abandon them totally. So no in depth analytic hockey talk but i'm hoping to get a job. I applied for a pair already so if the knowledge of Intent makes any different, it's there. 
3.) So what do you wanna do with the player?
Not suck, be good at the whole hockey thing. I'll need build help, but i'd just like to be good. 

That's just about it for me! Good luck in the draft y'all!

409 words