Create Account

Developed Here.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2023, 09:41 PM by EmoLeBron. Edited 4 times in total.)

I would like to preface this post by saying that I am by no means any good at graphic design. In fact, I downloaded Paint.net just to try to make these.
Ohio State has had this "Developed Here" recruiting strategy that focuses on promoting recruits to commit to Ohio State by promising them a chance to complete the football dream and play in the NFL. And what is a J team to the SHL than a place for you to develop the groundwork for your player to be ready to play in the SHL. I'm incredibly proud to be developed and be a part of the Newfoundland organization and decided to mess around with graphic design and I made this.

It took me incredibly way to long then I am willing to admit making that, but I thought it looked pretty cool and was a little proud of it. So, I decided to make one for the Falcons. As much as it pained me to put the mitten shape over an Ohio State based promotion ... it did look pretty cool.

The next one I tried was Colorado... and, along with some other states/territories, the shape wasn't very creative. So I chose to go with an outline of the team's logo.

I completed a variation for each team in the Js. I know some of these are pretty janky but if you enjoy your current teams or the team that you developed at then feel free to touch up my work.  Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Pi43cEV.png]
Big Thanks to @Sburbine & @Carpy48 for the dope graphic!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/sgu3vVP.png[/img]

Neat! I love this.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

That's so cool!

this is awesome!

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Cutee

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

This is neat! Thank you for sharing this <3

With all the new graphics out for the community, my sig is going to need a separate post for itself....

[Image: 4cvtDWE.jpeg]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258