Create Account

Czechia Makes a few annoucements! (2x media)

From the Offices of the acting General Manager, who is 100% acting; Troy McClure IIII

Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia  Czechia

Dearest Czechia Nation, and IIHF, and potential new additions:

Good day to you all. I Troy McClure would like to address the nations as a whole. First, I would like to thank all of those in the Czechia Nation for believing in me enough to allow me to create this team. I apologize for not going further in the IIHF, and promise next year to be better. Our Nation has been in a transitional period with the departure of fearless leader @caltroit_red_flames . The shoes were too big for me to fill alone, and I would like to take this moment to thank all those who assisted me in my efforts to replace Cal. Specifically the IIHF for helping me figure out positions, and @Citizen of Adraa for assisting (READ DOING ALL THE WORK) in getting our lines ready.

While setting the team together, I was deeply taken back. I know I spent some time away from our beautiful nation, but I was shocked to see so many players not training. Just sitting by, Inactive. For some of our players, this was the last IIHF tourny, and I apologize for failing you in making us competitive.

As we are not officially eliminated from the IIHF competition, my acting management has also expired. Again thank you all for believing in me. It would be my wish for the nation of Czechia to hold a fair and equal election to either replace me as General Manager. I feel our nation is at it's lowest, and with the right leadership and recruitment, we can go up from here. I ask that you all, people of Czechia, both past, and future, to join me in the rebuilding on this once great hockey team. We have a rich history and with the help of some new blood , could once again have a rich future.

Player thank yous:

@brickwall35 and @Esso2264 - Thank you both for backstopping us. You are the backbone of our team, without a goalie, the puck always goes into the net. Oranj thank you for backing up Brick, I am hopeful that if you are around next time you will be our starter, and will do our great nation proud!

@artermis  Petr my friend, You scored one of our game winning goals, and they were tough to come by. With 9 points over 12 games, you were Tied for the top producer for our team. Thank you for your service in the tournament, I hope we cross paths again in the future.

@JT3 Noel, Noel... Oh Noel Noel... You did very well this tournament, as you have in the past. 4 points in a tournament where points were hard to come by is nothing to sneeze at.  I know you still have gas left in the tank, and I hope you will continue to help us serve in the future. Thank you for your service in this tournament, and I hope we cross paths again in the future.

@goilers Greyson, my friend, You hit more than any other Czechia player this tournament. You put the Check in Czech. Sitting with 6 points, you help contribute greatly as well. We put you in hard situations on the ice and you handled that pressure with pride. Thank you for your service, I hope we cross paths again in the future.

@Grapehead Jimmy, You lead us with the best +/- this tournament, and tied for first in points as well. You also were top 2 for Checks, which is a huge contribution as well. 5 assist also lead us! You left it all out on the ice. Thank you for your service, I hope we cross paths again next year.

@39alaska39 Dominik, my dear friend, 1 in every 4 shot you took found the back of the net. You scored a game winning goal, one of 3, which should bring you great pride. You also lead our great nation with the best Face off percentage. Thank you for your service, I hope we cross paths again in the near future.

@hewasajazzman Alexej, my friend, we asked you to be in a shut down role this year and you did not disappoint. Against the toughest teams, with the most resources available, you managed to keep everything in Czech. Thank you for your service this tournament, I look forward to our future here in Czechia.

@Gumbaman Marshall, my friend, you put up impressive numbers, getting 5 points while we were being overtaken by the larger teams. Your ice time was limited but when we called you out to play, you played with 100%. Thank you for your service this time around, I look forward to our future here.

@Inf1d3l Bob, We had a big ask of you this time around. We had to ask you to play out of position, and you did not disappoint. 1 in 5 shots found the back of the net as a forward. Considering your amazing defensive nature, you should be proud of your achievements. Thank you for your service, and we look forward to having you next year as well.

@ibuprofenaddict Marek, Welcome to the show, friend. You, My S74 classmate, held your own against players with much more experience. We used you in a very limited role, and you still hit everything that moved. You managed to get no calls against us, which also helped greatly. Thank you for your serivce, and I am very hopeful of our future.

@ArmTheSharks Miroslav, While listed as IA, you helped your nation proud this time around. I hope you come back, so our paths can cross again.

@StaticShocked Pyotr, Also IA, you still assisted Czechia this tournament. I hope you return one day, and come help us again.

@Blastmeaway Towelie, MAN I AM SO WET.... I'M ABOUT TO GO SWIMMING... HEY LETS GO TO THE WATER PARK... oh well, sometimes when you say things, the towel appears... I hope you return as well one day friend, and we cross paths.

@Thelastheraclid San-Sam, I know you wanted to win, and I'm sorry you didn't. You took the most shots and we called on you the most to hold us down on the back end. You should be proud of all that you have done for our nation, blocking the most shots for us. Thank you for your service, I hope we cross paths again in the future friend.

@luke Jayson, Just like San-Sam, I know you wanted to win. You were second on our team in ice time, and I'm sorry we didn't have a better showing for you both. Thank you for your service, please don't lower my ice time in the SHL for this.  Laughing

@Vaxlare Zayne, A solid showing from a defenseman who was asked to shut down the big teams. You had a great showing, putting up first pairing numbers. I'm sorry we couldn't do more for you this year. Thank you for your service, I hope we cross paths again in the future.

@micool132 Angus IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII , Just like the above, you had a solid showing, being forced into a shutdown role against the IIHF's toughest. As our most seasoned player, I am deeply sorry we couldn't get you future this year. Thank you for your service, and I hope we cross paths again in the near future.

@Citizen of Adraa Arnošt , You had a pass first mentality, giving you the most assist among our D core, and your contributions on and off the ice have not gone unnoticed. Thank you for your service, I look forward to our future success together.

@Saucetonia Ondrej, we used you sparingly on the back end, and you still pulled a great showing with 3 assist. You have made the nation proud, and you should be proud of your showing. Thank you for your service, I look forward to our future together.

Thank you all, team. As the sun sets on a few of our great players, I remind the world that we have plenty of room for transfers as well as anyone who is unsure where to join. I make no promise to ice time or making the team, as I might not even be in charge next season, but what I will say is this tournament we were fielding players as low as 280 TPE.

Thanks for reading, good luck on the tournament for those who are still playing and I look forward to our future success!

(1459 words, Double word score)

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Sadge Wall could never clutch up for Czechia. Bestia will get gold someday.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: YZjkK9Q.png]

Appreciate the kind words but sadly, Bob has been put out to pasture and will not be in the league next ssn

11-27-2023, 07:30 AMInf1d3l Wrote: Appreciate the kind words but sadly, Bob has been put out to pasture and will not be in the league next ssn

:(

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

What a wild ride! Just realized i was on the team lmao

\
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2023, 11:15 PM by goilers.)

Lets goooo

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]