Create Account

Dale Murphy Report- S75 Mock Draft (Draft Media 2x?)
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2024, 06:11 PM by mee. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hey all it's Dale Murphy! How are you doing!

I decided it's time for me to put up a mock draft. That's right! Not just TPE, I also want media money for my mock draft!

Here we go!

1. Jamie Frasier  Patriotes 
    Seems like everyone wants Jamie here. Playing for Carolina, he had 2 goals and 13 assists. I think the Patriots nab him, and he turns into a great defender for them.

2. Max Belcher  Argonauts
    I like Seattle going with Belcher here. Another strong defender, with a line of 2-10-12. Just one of those points on the powerplay. I think he'll be a great asset for the backend of the Argonauts.

3. Alexa Johansen  Dragons
    I like the Dragons taking Jonansen here. The first forward off the board, she put up a line of 13-22-35. The -61 is a bit scary though. I think Calagry will be very happy to see her available here, and they add an excellent forward.

4. Anna Skovgaard   Rage
    Anna had a 29-39-65 line in Québec. Very productive, and the Rage grab her off the board.

5. Ylib Kove   Blizzard
    Coming off totally blowing up their team, the Blizzard grab Ylib with their first first rounder. Yup, they have quite a few. Kove, a right winger put up a 13-24-37 line.

6. Jennifer Huh   Dragons
    Huh, didn't the Dragons just pick? While the pick that once belonged to the Monarchs, they grab a great passer. Huh had a line of 9-24-33 in Kelowna.

7. Jim Wieners syndicate
    The Syndicate here grab a winger from Nevada. With a line of 19-45-64, that's a good amount of scoring for Wieners!

8. Stavros Kondos  Patriotes
    With Montreal having another pick, they take Kondos. The winger had a 11-22-33 line, but it's all about the potential that every scout sees in Kondos. He looks like he'll be a great SHLer is a few seasons.

9. James Howlett  Dragons
    The Dragons use their third first rounder on Howlett. The center from Great Falls had a 20-33-53 line. With three top ten picks, the Dragons are set up nicely for the future.

10. Nathangus McExplosion  Inferno
    How about the Inferno? McExplosion exploded for a 18-29-47 line in the Js on the cup winning Colorado Raptors. The Inferno would also like to be cup winning, so they grab a winner.

11. Cade Die Vries  Specters
    New Orleans goes with a defender in Die Vries at 11. With real potential, T think the Specters will be happy with the way Cade develops over the next few seasons.

12. MattyJ  Patriotes
    With their 3rd pick in the first round they go with MattyJ. That's just one name, correct. MattyJ put up 50 points for Newfoundland.

13. Deth Klaw  Blizzard

Second pick of the round for the Blizz. A 12-28-40 line for a defender? Wow. Great fit for almost any team. 
  14. Will Nuck  Steelhawks
    Nuck put up a 10-20-30 line in Maine. Steelhawks able to get him at 14 to strength the d pipeline.

15. Thomas Hudson  Argonauts
    Hudson went 17-25-42 from the left wing in Great Falls. I'd say that's pretty solid. Grabbing him plus Belcher at two gives Seattle a plus forward and a plus defender.

16. FORFEIT (EDM)  Blizzard
    It's a shame the Blizzard won't make this pick. They could've had 5 first rounders in the same draft.

17. Savva Kirik  Blizzard
    Here are the Blizzard actually picking. Kirik is a rock solid defender for the Knights. The 7-15-22 line on the offensive side is nothing to sneeze at either.

18. Mativy Cajabi  Forge
    The Forge grab themselves a forward. While the team probably needs a defender more, Cajabi is just too good to pass up here. A 15-34-49 line for Anchorage. Oh, and the Forge never stop drafting Armanda players.

19. Braden Point  Barracuda
    Tampa finally gets to pick here, and they take a centerman with a 9-24-33 line from Detroit. Gotta love all that passing! Point should look to improve on a 43% faceoff percentage or else a move to the wings might be in order.

20. Robo Sven  Blizzard
With the final pick of the first, the Blizzard take Sven here. Their fourth player from the first round, Sven is a winger on the Whalers, putting up a 10-46-56 line. That passing is a thing of beauty. I think it will transfer well to the bigs when Robo gets his chance.

So what do you all think? Is my mock draft on target? Are the Blizzard crazy having 4 first rounders? Or is it the Patriots will three picks in the top 10?

That's all today folks!

Dale Murphy signing off!
-------------
775 words (counts the little enotes and the number 1-20, hope that's correct)
Is there a 2x draft media?

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2024, 05:30 PM by cake307. Edited 2 times in total.)

BTW, Alexa is a she!

Scarecrows
[Image: Oon045t.gif]
[Image: 8KlR3Yq.png]

03-22-2024, 05:28 PMcake307 Wrote: BTW, Alexa is a she!
Fixed, thanks!

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]