Create Account

Suspension Updates

OK, first of all, this is coming from Grim, who doesn't have permission to post in this forum, so I'm doing it for him.

With regard to Spangle's punishment, we have taken some time to discuss what has been given, and have decided to slightly revise the punishment he has received. In addition to the 10 games and 2 day forum ban, Spangle will be receiving a further 5 day forum posting ban, which will take his total forum ban up to 7 days. We have decided to extend Spangle's forum ban because, having looked back at the decision, we realised that we were influenced in our decision by Spangle's presence during the decision making process. We have concluded that we showed leniency due to his presence in the decision making, which I take full responsibility for. We shouldn't have allowed that to be a factor, but unfortunately we did. That is why we are rectifying that with this extension.

On to Abdeezy, and we have decided that the forum ban and game suspension will be slightly modified. Instead of 15 games, Abdeezy will now be receiving a 10 game player suspension. And instead of a 7 day forum ban, he will be receiving a 5 day forum ban. However, Abdeezy will still be stripped of his title as the Montreal Impact GM. Given the nature of the rule breaking, we still feel this is the most apt punishment. However, this does not mean that Abdeezy will be unable to return to a GM role in the league in the future, assuming he is able to maintain a clean slate. Abdeezy's behaviour was still very disappointing, and we want to make it clear the league does not tolerate such rule breaking. Abdeezy will have to work very hard to regain the respect and trust that he has lost from many members.

Again, we make these decisions because we feel they are in the best of interest of the league. There is no power tripping, or preferential treatment being handed out here. We are all striving for the best league we can possibly have, and are merely trying to make the best decisions that we can. When it comes to discipline, we know that there will always be members upset and annoyed about the punishments we give out. We are not trying to please the masses. We are trying to do what we feel is just and right, and we hope that you appreciate how difficult it is to try and decide that.

As always, any grievances with the punishment, please contact me (grimreaper). We have already dealt with appeals, but I am very happy to discuss concerns that I know some members will have.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Everything I said should be lowered or raised was done Aggrieved

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Jan 7 2012, 04:51 PM
Everything I said should be lowered or raised was done  Aggrieved
Well don't you just feel smart... <_<

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Ilike

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 7 2012, 01:53 PM

Well don't you just feel smart...&nbsp; <_<

Don't take away my moment maxy. :ph34r:

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Sounds good. Now can we please move past all this nonsense and get to the actual sim hockey stuff?

I like being here but there's too much drama.

Quote:Originally posted by blackfish@Jan 7 2012, 05:01 PM
Sounds good. Now can we please move past all this nonsense and get to the actual sim hockey stuff?

I like being here but there's too much drama.

Cheers