Create Account

S20 Montreal Impact Combine

1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization?

2. Do you feel that you can bring activity to our locker room?

3.Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities?

4. Leadership is also an important part of the Impact organization, what are some things you can do to exemplify leadership like skills to your teammates?

5. How friendly are you? Do people easily get along with you?

6. We are coming off an upseting first round exit, just after winning the championship in S17, how do you think your player will help us reach the finals again?

7. Are you willing to change the role of your player to make the team better?

8. Last season we only had 39 pages of discussion in the locker room, will you contribute activity and get to know your fellow players?

9, Link to player page, and player name:

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself?

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond?

12. Would you rather fight a Lion or a Bear?

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books?

14. Would you consider coming back down to the Impact after you have been drafted?

15. Will you beat up Byrde with me if he does something stupid :ph34r:

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Good history and good team.

Of Course I will

3.Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities?
Definitely. I got to be the best.

4. Leadership is also an important part of the Impact organization, what are some things you can do to exemplify leadership like skills to your teammates?
I can be a leader like I am for my SHL team that I GM.

Not really, I'm so unfriendly it hurts.

6. We are coming off an upseting first round exit, just after winning the championship in S17, how do you think your player will help us reach the finals again?
Gotta be that cornerstone player on the backend.

I can be any defenseman you need.

8. Last season we only had 39 pages of discussion in the locker room, will you contribute activity and get to know your fellow players?
Sure can, I believe an active LR is great to have.

Player Page linked on my top sig, Fredrik Wastlund

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself?
Yes, I am a big time team player. That's the main reason I recreated.

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond?
Defend my team(mates)

Bear, Just gotta punch it on the nose. I don't know what to do with a lion though.

14. Would you consider coming back down to the Impact after you have been drafted?
85/15 Not coming back but it's open for discussion.

Not physically, but mentally I will

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

kill the walrus.. kill the walrus... must kill the walrus..

Yes, I'd be happy to work out w/ y'all. Do some sports and stuff

Do you love me? Because that answer is my answer.

I do charity work and stuff. I can help you with your homework and uh, inspire.

Depends if you rub my belly.

I will do it for you

I refuse to not use every point on fighting if that's what you're asking.

I'll double that in 2weeks

9, Link to player page, and player name: Pas Chien, Update thread in my signature has all of my stats.

I'm down to win

I will think it's hilarious that people are shit talking on the internet about a simulated hockey league and tip my fedora to them

I think I'd pee myself

Numero uno

I would never leave.

Depends how kinky we get afterwards

A historical team and I have never played there before.

Of course, I'm on here every day.

Yes I will.

I'm an active presence in the locker room, I can help new players learn the ropes etc.

I'm pretty laid back, I don't usually pick fights or anything.

I'm one of the best players in the draft class, I'll be updating regularly and I've been around for along time.

No. If you draft my player you know what you're getting.

Yes I will.

Edge Ochocinco - http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=41341

Yes, I would like to see the team doing well over my individual stats.

By kicking his ass!

Both!

2 or 3

Yes.

Also yes.

1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization? One of the older NWJHL/SMJHL temas

2. Do you feel that you can bring activity to our locker room? indeed i can. I'm pretty active

3.Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities? Yes

4. Leadership is also an important part of the Impact organization, what are some things you can do to exemplify leadership like skills to your teammates? Lead by example, help rookies out if they have questions

I would like to think so

6. We are coming off an upseting first round exit, just after winning the championship in S17, how do you think your player will help us reach the finals again? Sick playmaking abilites for the espn top 10 highlights, we may not win but i can guarantee we will look good doing it

7. Are you willing to change the role of your player to make the team better? Yes

8. Last season we only had 39 pages of discussion in the locker room, will you contribute activity and get to know your fellow players? Indeed i Will

9, Link to player page, and player name: Oliver Metcalf

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself? Yes i Do. The better the team, the better the individual will look

Talk shit get hit

12. Would you rather fight a Lion or a Bear? Just 1? a Lion

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books? 2-4, changes everyday

14. Would you consider coming back down to the Impact after you have been drafted? Yes

15. Will you beat up Byrde with me if he does something stupid ph34r.gif If you pay me

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@Sep 9 2014, 01:51 PM
[b]1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization?

15. Will you beat up Byrde with me if he does something stupid :ph34r:[/b]

1. Because Montreal has the best poutine

2. Definitely

3. Yes

4. Lead by example. Stay active, complete PTs, write media/PbP, help those that ask for it, ask for help when I need it. Apply to fill roles that are needed in the organization.

5. 8/10. I'd like to think so yes.

6. The other teams will be handicapped because they wouldn't have me in their line-up.

7. Depends, if its within my capabilities of course. But I'd like to have a GM that could utilize me to my full potential by playing me in the right situation/role as that would benefit the team the most.

8. I'll put in the effort but it'll require participation on the other member's parts to get an active and fun environment going. Chatzy seems to work better if the team is online at similar times.

9. Theo Kane

10. Yes. I'm here to win championships and not individual awards and you can only win if everyone on the team is willing to work together.

11. Ignore it. Let management deal with it. No need to retaliate to mud slinging in the media when I can respond on the ice.

12. I'll kill the bear and then beat the lion with my bear hands.

13. 4. Have not heard much from the team and it's representatives but the organization is a well established one that I would be proud to be apart of if the opportunity comes.

14. Yes.

15. I'm not much of a hitter but I'll back you up.

[Image: 35513_s.gif]
Sigs by Kit, Maxy, Mook, LazyEye, Wasty, Ragnar, Bushito, Frank, 701, Pandar

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: 263vaqs.png][Image: 8x07c6.png][Image: 2ut59pt.png][Image: s6rdXyK.png]

1. Good team, and despite my username I'd be fine playing in MTL
2. Of Course
3. Yes, I want to be the best
4. I will help in anyway I can.
5.I'd like to think I am a very nice guy, people get along with just fine.
6. By playing to the best my ability.
7. Yes anything to help the team win
8. Absolutely
9. Cameron Urbowicz http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=41735
10. Team first, personal stats second
11. Calmly and with Class
12. A Bear
13.3-5 but I'll play anywhere
14. We'll how the season goes
15. Sure

Montreal chicks are hot. I think I can help bring the Impact to the cup this year.

I consider myself in the top 3 of active rookies this draft. I don't plan on stopping

Once I know the path I want to take with him I won't miss an update

I have picked up a few things in my short time here, if any other player needs help I do what I can to assist, or put them in the right direction.

I consider myself friendly and easy to get along with, yes

I am a blank slate. I want to be the playmaker for the snipers, I will build to become the best in my role and get the job done.

If that is what it takes, its fine with me

I heard you use chatzy, do you include the conversation there? I will be active in the LR. They will know the name Mook

Tommy Creller

If the team wins I win, if the team loses, I lose. Nothing gets done without the team right there backing you up.

Talk up the Impact while having a rebuttle to the article, its smack talk time

Bear, at least he would stand a chance then.

The hardest question. I would have to say 3

I plan on 2 seasons in the SMJHL

Right after I'm done warming up on the bear.

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization?[/b]

The Impact are a great club with a storied history, and I would love to be a part of their legacy.

Yes

Definitely. With my level of activity I am confident that I will be able to complete most, if not all, of the point tasks, and slowly mold my player into a star.

I think I am a quiet leader. I am always there to lend a helping hand or console someone when they need it, and I'll be an active locker room presence.

I am a very friendly person. I think people get along with me easily. They have yet to tell me otherwise.

I will bring defensive ability and point production in critical situations. Say you're tied with only a few minutes left in a critical game. You don't want to sacrifice defense and let the opponent score, but you need a quick goal to win. I'm your guy. I will be able to create quality scoring chances without giving up defensive ability.

For sure. Right now, I've got a stable base built up for my player, but where I go from here is open to change.

I'm online most of the time, and I am a frequent poster. I would love to get to know everyone, and I think I could bring the page count to at least 40.

Patrik Å atan

I'm a team-first kind of guy. I want to get to know my teammates, and I believe we'd get farther together than alone. Hockey is a team sport, individual accolades are just gravy.

I wouldn't fight fire with fire. Instead, I would post an article highlighting the Impact's recent success. I believe that a well-constructed hype article will get you farther then an argument. Then I'd prove the rest by winning games.

A bear. Though it is bigger, the bear is slower and less dextrous than the lion. I feel that I stand a better chance of outwitting and killing a bear than a lion. The bear would also be easier to run away from.

With all of the young talent in the league right now, I expect to spend 2-3 seasons in the SMJHL.

Sure

FourFour, Simons, Tanner... My peeps

Yeah I'm a post whore

I'll update but apparently my player will suck anyway.

Count to eleven with my skates on.

You'd have to ask them that

I've been in Hamilton, I understand early playoff exits.

No. I score goal. You figure the rest out.

I can do 39 pages a day.

Just below the sig.

Yeah. But the best way for me to help my team win is for me to have an amazing season

Vive L'Impact

I'd rather run faster than the guy standing next to me.

Yeah

No. But I'll make sure he gets credit for the loss.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Cuz It's my one true home

Im a king of the LR

I will fight regression, yes

I know everything

Not when im in this annoying mood

Well I have like 800 TPE more than the rest of the league. Oh and I can fire Fourfour. ( I can't really, but I like to say I can)

No, change the team.

I'll write 39 pages myself

Kidding right?

Its all about me, and the team I play for Wink

Edit his post and write about how much he loves the Impacts

Byrde

1/18

That is what I am considering

15. Will you beat up Byrde with me if he does something stupid ph34r.gif
Yes, most definitely

Because of Jordin FourFour

Yes. and strippers

As often as I can

I am not afraid to stand up to someone when I need to

Very friendly
Elite level goaltending :D

Sure

I'll do 39 myself dude

In my sig

Its about the front of the jersey not the back
Ask for it to be taken down
and if that doesnt work
PUNCH THEM IN THEIR NECK

Ditka
The Chicago bears suck

Top 3

Sure!

15. Will you beat up Byrde with me if he does something stupid
Punch him right in the face

1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization? Cuz it's close to home! and good history

2. Do you feel that you can bring activity to our locker room? YUS

3.Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities? YUS

4. Leadership is also an important part of the Impact organization, what are some things you can do to exemplify leadership like skills to your teammates? By being a pillar for the team on the ice! Keep the team from falling apart.

5. How friendly are you? Do people easily get along with you? Too friendly it scares me

6. We are coming off an upseting first round exit, just after winning the championship in S17, how do you think your player will help us reach the finals again? He will help you guys out by how hard he works on the ice!

7. Are you willing to change the role of your player to make the team better? YUS

8. Last season we only had 39 pages of discussion in the locker room, will you contribute activity and get to know your fellow players? YUS

9, Link to player page, and player name: Sean Leonidas http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=41362

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself? The team winning

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond? Ask them "whats wrong wit you son!"

12. Would you rather fight a Lion or a Bear? a Bear I don't think i would have a chance against a Lion I at least feel that I can somehow fight the bear. Hit him hard on the nose.

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books? 3-4

14. Would you consider coming back down to the Impact after you have been drafted? Yup I plan to

15. Will you beat up Byrde with me if he does something stupid ph34r.gif
Nope I no fight Brides

Can't wait to win a championship next season with some of you guys. Go Impact!! Cheers

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization? Active/great locker room.

2. Do you feel that you can bring activity to our locker room? Yes

3.Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities?yes.

4. Leadership is also an important part of the Impact organization, what are some things you can do to exemplify leadership like skills to your teammates? pump up speech before the game

5. How friendly are you? Do people easily get along with you?very friendly/yes

6. We are coming off an upseting first round exit, just after winning the championship in S17, how do you think your player will help us reach the finals again? being the best shotblocker he can be, taking pain for the team.

7. Are you willing to change the role of your player to make the team better? yes.

8. Last season we only had 39 pages of discussion in the locker room, will you contribute activity and get to know your fellow players? yes

9, Link to player page, and player name: player

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself? yes

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond? respectful but with cold hard facts about the other team.

12. Would you rather fight a Lion or a Bear? lion

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books? 1.

14. Would you consider coming back down to the Impact after you have been drafted? yes.

15. Will you beat up Byrde with me if he does something stupid ph34r.gif yes if need be.
(pretty late, sorry for the lack of answers boys)