Create Account

PT 4 - Rookies vs Senddowns

[Image: X8e5PVd.png]

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

For the Rookies:

Lightning Jones Falcons This man has been fairly productive this season and with 46 hits, I’m loving the physicality. Not to mention he was born from the sky. The frickin sky!

Dayymo Ralchankinov Militia Now what rookie team would be complete without the rookie points leader? Can’t do it without this guy.

Muhammad McLovin Firebirds With this guy, I went in the direction of aggressiveness and physicality. Leading his team with 85 hits and 42 penalty minutes, this guy is sure to stick it to the senddowns. Plus his name is McLovin so you gotta love it.

Rahotep Tutankhamun Militia I went the leading defenseman for his production and mostly his name. Very Egyptian…and sexy.

Daniel Karlsson Scarecrows Another top defenseman among the rookies whose big on the passing game and not afraid to rack up the assists.

Aleksandr Aleksandrov Jr. Falcons One of the more winningest rookie goalies and with the highest save percentage, this guy is a no brainer.

For the Senddowns:

DeMaricus Smyth Scarecrows No shocker here. Gotta have the SMJHL points leader and man with the hands. <3

Yannick Berger raiders I like burgers, his name is Berger so that’s that. The 51 points helps too.

Dermot Lavelle Scarecrows Another skater with a high points total and Smyth’s fellow winger.

Richard Physt Knights Good defenseman with a high assist total and a soft spot in my heart. Love you Physty.

Viktor Valentine Militia Highly productive defenseman. Also, any relation to Vincent Valentine? Hmm

Sebastien Primeau Falcons Goalie with the highest save percentage amongst others.

[Image: CcdSfiJ.png]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

For the Rookies:

Cash Savage : Of course I would pick myself right? why would I not? I fucking rock!

Dayymo Ralchankinov : We for sure need the rookie points leader, Someone needs to be second in points on the team (behind me of course) I think this guy is a great addition to any team so of course we would want him.

Muhammad McLovin : Lets face it, the send downs are gonna have us beat in a lot of ways. We need this guy to beat the absolute shit out of them. I dont care if he scores 100 goals or 0 he is there to pound them send downs and really nothing else.

Kevin Maddox : This guy is fucking SEXY. he can score some goals too, best offensive d man in the league if you ask me. In all reality though i just like looking at him......and touching him........and licking him.........well lets stop there before I make a mess.

Troy Maclure Jr : Well really now? how could I not pick my main man, my one and only, my brother from another mother, my brohemien rhapsody. I love this guy and would honestly cuddle him for 7 days in a row if I could

Aleksandr Aleksandrov Jr. : Best rookie goalie out there, this one is easy. He is gonna stop pucks and look like a bad ass while doing it.

For the Senddowns:

DeMaricus Smyth : This guy though......He makes my knees weak, he gives me butterflies in my guts, he uses his hands on me (and sometimes maddox at the same time) so well. it gets sooooooooooooooooooooo sexual when we are alone.

Yannick Berger : Stole this guy straight from toxic......I like burgers too. and ya know.....51 points

Dermot Lavelle : He plays with Smyth so he must be good, and ya gotta get the chemistry ya know? should be a good line.

Richard Physt : I LOVE YOU PHYSTY sometimes he gets super homosexual with us and its great.

Mikhail Petriko : Dont know him but he seems like a decent player and a good guy, taking a risk here but fuck it right?

Sebastien Primeau : Easy choice here, best goalie in the league.

I also wrote a song for this occasion.a shitty rough version is posted in the mammoths locker room, i dont know how to post it here or i would. Its a basic G C D G strumming patteren.

"I think that the send downs fucking suck
I think that there a bunch of useless mutts
yeah I think that the send downs really suck
I really wanna punch them in the nuts

if i had to place a bet, well i'd bet on the rooks
we will leave them hanging, yeah we will leave them shook
but ya know?, in all reality
theyve got so much more TPE
but i dont think it matters
cause weve got me

I think that the send downs fucking suck
I really wanna punch them in the nuts

there shitty, they suck and there a bunch of dicks
i really hope they know that there all bags of shit
thats all ive really got to say about it
oh yeah, youre still all a bunch of fucking dicks

yeahhhh
I think that the send downs fucking suck
I really wanna punch them in the nuts"

*all the senddowns i know are actuially pretty cool fellas, its just for fun losers

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

Rookies

C - Alex Andani Whalers There's no way to not make this look like tooting my own horn, but Andani is one of the best centers in the league. He finishes season 40 with a 57.27 Faceoff% (2nd in the league), and 21 points. Probably won't win rookie of the year, but is your best bet at winning a key faceoff.

LW - Flacko Lagerfield Falcons The runner-up to Dayymo in the rookie scoring race, Flacko can pass as well as shoot - a perfect complement to Andani and Ralchankinov. 14 goals and 11 assists on the year is very respectable and a likely sign of greater things for Flacko in the coming seasons. This season, he was one of the best rookies and was a lock for this lineup.

RW - Dayymo Ralchankinov Militia The likely ROTY, he needed to be mentioned somewhere in this lineup. 32 points on the year, serving as Montreal's top C for most of it. Obviously, more of an offensive threat compared to Andani, but the two would surely connect multiple times in the Rookies vs Senddowns game - almost as if they had been playing the full year together.

D - Rahotep Tutankhamun Militia I believe Rahotep was the only defenseman to crack the rookie scoring charts, so he's a lock in my books. 9 goals and 17 points from the blue line is very impressive considering most offense comes from the forwards and as a rookie no less. Scoring defensemen are always sought after and he would be a good complement to my next pick.

D - Daniel Karlsson Scarecrows Karlsson was your typical defensive defenseman this season. 15 points, 58 hits, 34 blocks. Worth a mention as the 1st overall pick last draft, though he'll certainly be looking to breakout next season.

G - Benjamin Blue Firebirds Blue put up an admirable effort as the Firebirds starter this season despite them clearly in the midst of a rebuild. He was absolutely shelled by the league this season, facing the most shots and playing the 5th most minutes all year. A rough year no doubt, but one of learning as well. Blue will be one of the best goaltenders before his time in the J is over, I'm certain.

Senddowns

C - Dermot Lavelle Scarecrows More than a point per game this year as a C, kinda hard to do in STHS from what I understand. A solid player this season.

LW - DeMaricus Smyth Scarecrows Top point getter this season with 57. Likely connected with Lavelle quite a few times this season which would explain the bloated point totals. Surely his time in the J is nearing its conclusion.

RW - Iam Essellemm raiders Top RW in points by 5 points, and a PPG player for the year. One of the Raiders' main offensive threats as they eye a playoff run this season.

D - Viktor Kolesnikovs Falcons Top scoring defenseman this season; 16 goals, 32 assists, 48 points. A clear choice for this senddown team.

D - Mikhail Petrikov Knights 35 assists on the year as one of the leagues best passing defensemen. Pairing him with the rest of this lineup gives him plenty of receivers for his slick passes.

G - Sebastien Primeau Falcons I believe he was a popular choice for the rookie's teams last season and he's had a great year this season as well. .901 Save% (1st), 2.68 GAA (3rd), 2619 MP (3rd), 1187 Shots faced (2nd). He's cementing his role as one of the leagues best goaltenders.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]