Create Account

Rich and Adam Do a Podcast #10

LINK TO CAST

Ten whole podcasts? Can you believe that me and @Rich have been doing this for that long, because we certainly can't. Who knew.

Strap in folks, because we go for about an hour and a half on this one. This week, we talk about the thunderdome, new rule changes, GMing styles, mobile apps, and the Hall of Fame.

Shoutouts this week go to our question-askers (@"luketd", @Clint Eastwood, @Mike Izzy, and @Slappydoodle), the return of the fucking NHL baby WOO, @ml002 for existing, the Siege servers getting back up, @ArGarBarGar for his work in the HoF, and the cast of the Big Bang Theory for finally putting that damned hellshow down.

This week's "Fuck you's" go the Calgary Flames and @ml002 for existing.

Thanks for listening, folks!

---------------------------------

The awards list per player, as mentioned in the podcast towards the end:

[Image: jZvXaSE.png]

[Image: 7Q4edpn.png]

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2018, 11:56 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

@Rich and @adamantium

Congratulations on your 10th podcast episode! and as a token of Izzfection i present to you this virtual gift of comradery....
The official musical intro for the Rich and Adam do a Podcast show!!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 12:04 AM by luke.)

Good podcast as always

and Rich, im sure since you messaged king then you'll know about the interview getting set up

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Great job as usual boys. While i don't always agree, i always respect your opinions and enjoy listening.

Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2018, 04:16 PM by ArGarBarGar.)

To clarify the HOF rules:

1. There are 10 members of the committee who get to vote (We have 11 right now who are actually active)
2. Each member can vote for 5 players, ranked 1st to 5th.
3. Votes from 1 to 5 go 10, 7, 5, 3, 1
4. A player needs 35 total voting points to be inducted.

Currently it is very hard for more than four players to be inducted into the hall, because of the somewhat high bar for a player to get in, and it is almost impossible when one player in a class is clearly above the rest. I have recommended reducing the number 30, but there hasn't been enough discussion to warrant a change.

@adamantium

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

09-17-2018, 04:11 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: To clarify the HOF rules:

1. There are 10 members of the committee who get to vote (We have 11 right now who are actually active)
2. Each member can vote for 5 players, ranked 1st to 5th.
3. Votes from 1 to 5 go 10, 7, 5, 3, 1
4. A player needs 35 total voting points to be inducted.

Currently it is very hard for more than four players to be inducted into the hall, because of the somewhat high bar for a player to get in, and it is almost impossible when one player in a class is clearly above the rest. I have recommended reducing the number 30, but there hasn't been enough discussion to warrant a change.

@adamantium

Okay, word, that's super interesting. I figured it would work in a manner similar to that, but it does shed some light on just how difficult it is for someone to get there. Thanks for clarifying!

sigs by me bitch

Hey glad I listened to the whole thing. Thanks for the shoutout @Rich and @adamantium great stuff as usual!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Highlight was the impromptu fireworks show at 1:09:19

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

09-21-2018, 07:47 AMAvakael Wrote: Highlight was the impromptu fireworks show at 1:09:19

I wish I had any idea what the fuck that was.

sigs by me bitch