Create Account

Feeling hurt
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2018, 06:50 AM by jRuutu.)

[Image: I+still+cant+feels+bad+man+help+pls+_ce4...4663d9.png]

I realized something not so long ago, the reason why I´m quite often feeling bit down is SHL,  how everything on the site and related to SHL has pushed me to be on the constant state of feeling offended. It all started when Cody Black who is the coach of Seattle said hello to me one morning, all I could think of was: ´Who the f you think you are?´. I managed to say hello back, but it was the first time in a while when one word could do that much damage to my mental balance. I mean who does that, who just looks another person into the eyes and says hello? Unreal.

At that point I thought there is no way I could feel any more offended that day, but I was wrong. I visited the website for SHL and the very first thing I saw was over 15 pages of conversation about someone using the F-slur. Why did nobody let me know what is going on after few pages? I was sitting in the team meeting at the time, so I could have fairly surely made it into the early parts of that thread, but nobody sent me a message or tagged me. The thread was ruined for me personally at that point, so I decided to wander off to other parts of the site.

I went to see the latest sim, to much of my shock, the simmer signaled the sim being up by using a gif that can only be described as impossible and offensive, cats cant drive cars, because they are cats. Also the clear hatred towards dogs in that gif was appalling, why is there no dogs in the gif? I felt personally attacked.

I wanted to give the site one more chance that day, but quickly realized that perhaps the biggest reason for me feeling down was right in front of my eyes the whole time, the sites banner. S42 champions Calgary Dragons, on the banner a player seems to be celebrating, but he is also on fire at same time. As a person who once burned his finger in a hurtful way, I felt like I was once again being targeted, the flames brought back that bad memory, when I was watching the banner, my finger was mentally on fire.

Those are just few examples on what a sensitive sim league user like myself has to go through on daily basis. Being on the site for no less than five minutes caused me to feel so bad that I just had to leave the site completely. I even called to the coaching staff that I could not come into the practice later on the afternoon due to getting mentally attacked by group of vicious individuals who play by their own rules.

It´s the year 2018 already folks, time to wake up. There are other people in the internet besides you and your edgy friends. Actions,words, gifs and pictures hurt you know.

(500)

I feel so sorry my buddy! Can I help you? maybe discord?

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

09-17-2018, 06:59 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: I feel so sorry my buddy! Can I help you? maybe discord?

It´s ok, thanks though! Cheers

[Image: B6YLl8J.jpg]

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

[Image: StrawMan2.jpg]

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

09-17-2018, 07:44 AMAvakael Wrote: [Image: B6YLl8J.jpg]

[Image: uaRbhy7.gif]

09-17-2018, 07:48 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: [Image: StrawMan2.jpg]
How dare you!

Can you go back to not talking on the forums again?

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

[Image: Jesse-Pinkman-What.gif]

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

09-20-2018, 08:50 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: [Image: Jesse-Pinkman-What.gif]

I think he changed his post from what it originally was. I remember this copypasta from somewhere...

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

09-20-2018, 05:34 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: Can you go back to not talking on the forums again?

Real nice Baelor Swift, when I share something personal and in general try to be active member of SHL - I get asked to be quiet.

09-20-2018, 08:50 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: [Image: Jesse-Pinkman-What.gif]

09-20-2018, 09:40 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: I think he changed his post from what it originally was. I remember this copypasta from somewhere...

[Image: giphy.gif]