Create Account

Story of the seasons 3

Devorah camper was a trouble you you started playing hockey with he was just three years old he is or can you believe it what a crazy young age to start playing hockey anyway started playing hockey or three and it was Amelia better than anyone he’s ever played the game better than the guys like but your best game better than the guys like Lord Pretty Flacko Jodye 2 or over you say the name anyway he was really good hockey you know if he could have you read Reece Mueller know who else is going to hockey if everyone on the buffalo stampede anyway let’s continue on with our story and we can talk about people as if they don’t have a single box but anyway I want upon a time there was a guy and his name is Victor for cancer and he went and played hockey for the stampede and he had one good season and no one else knew that he was ever going to have a good season again and then he didn’t really have a good season him in this season is there a chance you feel I want to haul gone just getting to store his unit I think the first female St. Louis care provider guys like Charles Walker across the Jesus in your heart and Joe to trust you was that I took Jesse what is the what is the GM at that is the coaching of the type and I had to Toronto Maple leaves 99 and another GM at the time even when you came out of her seasons for 33.30+ points in one MVP the team really good season for him really historic site and set up to start his career off real real high up real great real good Victor work after remember him Victor for cancer is a good guy he’s not for cancer don’t worry he’s just he’s fighting for the fighting for the right to live anywhere next season comes up he swears it’s a miracle is pretty much and wins in GP for the team again Yep that’s right first player ever and I am Trent Reznor 320 movie twice and they don’t even retire his number crazy stuff I want to know why they don’t retire his number will get into that in the next season anyway score lotta points and he was captain this time they missed the playoffs again as per usual anyway next off-season which are getting a some crazy shit done a lot of drugs and out and goes to his German brother in Torrance some new things and guess what they tell me oh you need to eat to say he sings turns out those things are bad and that his victim working for suspended first time games this season oh man he’s gonna lose his letter after that anyway after first thing is it comes back and has good season a scare for Jesus died they don’t do good enough though and Victor is one of those not doing well enough anyway because it was a rookie season they suck dick and the managers and they make him play in the third light how crazy is that what anyway then he continues on and they missed by us a lot and he sucks year after year after year after year and everyone just like oh my god you’re working for cancer you’re so bad you’re so bad you’re so you’re just terrible and then he was like oh my god of these guys are so mean to me I just want to good so that the I can show these guys wrong so he works you are you at your house was like oh my God Charles Walker is a better pick than you are Christie works better than you everyone’s better than you do you know what’s wrong with you I was I was in bed for several people in all right fuck you turn it up anyway continue on and I am fighting a night he’s fighting is fighting with her for cancer for the buffalo stampede can you make spouse once and they suck and they get killed in the playoffs and then they miss placed that he makes plans again and I suck and they killed and that’s pretty much the story season until last season season 4342 I don’t even remember him he scored 49 points and 50 games boom is a Jeff dark trophy candidate arguably should’ve actually I’ll say sorry or are you that he should’ve been the the the the winner of the draft our trophy because you know he’s a fucking beast he was center and he scored a lot of points but but not too many points that it’s not defensive he had it way better plus minus and most people on his team and you could say this because he so I lost the shop lights for for so many hits me in history. Is it for cancer last year then you get into this year he sucks dick again maybe I should get to spend maybe I just say hey everyone’s fucking stupid I’m going to get suspended but I don’t think I’m gonna do that instead of hey stead of that I’m just gonna keep talking and hopefully get some money for this article that I’m writing because really important all right next up on the recording to talk about turn events in the SHO how does everyone feel about this a language change I will let you know there’s some good teams message off no one likes the Toronto North stars no one likes what’s the other team no one likes all the Edmonton blizzard is shit now poor guys take a senior team to team and no one ever wants to go there again call you out is what you gonna do should I draft to me and fucking asked 20 bitch anyway onto the next team will look at the Calgary Flames ESA and work and then he’s a great guy he’s a stud he was drafted so you want to bring me there someday when you’re not maybe offer to address me in the OG days now I’d be the GM but will digress next we move onto the new animal fuck who you speak to him now are you have no idea I was even on the team who even is a GM is a storm storm storm is Jim are you fucking kidding me before me I’m a fucking kill that kid who is the storm your guy storm storm storm storm The next time we’re gonna move to Manhattan Reid JY is a good guy there he didn’t talk to me anymore that I don’t know what I did to deserve that but anyway Tali is a good cool cool cat I have any more teams are there any is there a mess and I was kind of routine you know I would’ve loved to have gone there and went out with my previous buyer for your meal ready and have a good next team that I’m thinking of is the Texas wanna get Mason a cool water and vitamin I think they’re cool group of guys Portland admirals or just for a successful try to send some Portland pride are terrible to have an ally that whatever move there while it’s fucking stupid I know wasn’t him but I just want to throw that in there you guys can’t take anything I say in this seriously because it’s it’s not always what I say so just Remember that please anyway next team Seattle right direct to anything anymore can you draft is anyone on there to you is a 15-year-old little child on G Ave. oh geez man oh geez anyway I’m gonna cut up overnight and it ended here guys I hope you’re having a great evening welcome to spring seasons number three hopefully will get out to of articles for you guys in the future and I love you peace Bob’s Bob’s your uncle Real quick before I leave I’m going to give you some arm I’m gonna give you some motivational advice ready you need to focus on your inner self and let your brain trickle down your spinal cavity let it melt into your body so that your brain is all within one of you not just in your head that way you will not always be stuck in your head and you could be stuck let’s say per chance in your knee cap if you do this everything will be good now it’s read a sentence all right living in modern times has turned us onto Watch is placing a silver a sliver of distance between us and everything we meet at is this watching that disheartens are days I take the color out of earth and makes the songs of times sound flat the Native American view on this is healing with respect for all aspects of creation we are asked to honor whatever we see rock rain sensor stranger as a member of our family by honoring all things living the Kerge to join the universe With the universe becomes a matter of being that can happen even while sitting still annoying the world this way there’s no such thing as a metaphor the wind is not like gods voice the wind is God for memories are not images of loved ones are turning to ask where the spirit of love ones visiting us to take Kurtz to remove the sliver of distance we carry around her neck but the reward is alive and not dead such courage what’s the juice of the world fluff sit quietly and center yourself after time imagine that things about you window three rug back door are alive in the way plants are alive has a breeze the other energies breathe through your heart beating take a chance to welcome them I will leave you with that hopefully you all learned something here today and learned a little bit about Victor for cancer it’s a good organization I urge you all to donate

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Pay rate changed to count # of sentences u better fix this

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

FINALLY!!! The cliffhanger from part 2 was brutal, glad to see it resolved!

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

This is some quality stuff right here

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

09-24-2018, 11:10 AMToeDragon84 Wrote: Pay rate changed to count # of sentences u better fix this

it flows better with no punctuation. Ill take the pay hit for the ART

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

ty for the mention

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

top tier

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

visible confusion