Create Account

Isaac Cormier Hale retires

It was a wild ride. The whole crazy trade part of ICHs career just made me understand that it sucks being traded from one place to another every season :D Thank you to Winnipeg for helping me get my first SHL championship, thanks to Edmonton for the ups and downs, thanks to Riot and to Manhattan in which I will be having my last season with ICH.

Not the place to anounce this but Team Latvia will also have a new Federation Head by the next IIHF tourney. Thank you all for these seasons.

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Cheers

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Manhattan getting boomed

hope to see a recreate Jogy

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2018, 08:54 AM by majesiu.)

We were close to playing together in the Edmonton, hopefully, will get a chance to play with your recreate, all the best!

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

HAt down to the most liked person from RL Latvians on this site! :D If you recreate, will be happy to share draft class with ya!

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

congrats on a very good career!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]