Create Account

New Orleans Extends Its Fuzzy Fox!

The New Orleans Specters are thrilled to announce that they've agreed to terms on a 9 year, $36 million dollar contract extension with handsome forward Michael Fox!

Fox was the 20th selection in the S46 Entry Draft by the Specters, and since that time he's grown into a hell of a player for New Orleans, who always needed a shot of youth pretty much since Day 1. In S50, Fox had 15 goals and 21 assists, his best season yet. There's more good things on the way for Fox, and i'm glad to say he'll be doing it all in a Specters' uniform!

Thanks for sticking around @FuzzSHL !!

Michael Fox Specters
S52: $4,000,000 (NMC)
S53: $4,000,000 (NMC)
S54: $4,000,000 (NMC)
S55: $4,000,000 (NMC)
S56: $4,000,000 (NMC)
S57: $4,000,000 (NMC)
S58: $4,000,000 (NMC)
S59: $4,000,000 (NMC)
S60: $4,000,000 (NMC)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

I hear he's a jerk.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Me next!

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

What’s the difference between a NMC and a NTC in the SHL?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

My man!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

11-17-2019, 04:03 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: What’s the difference between a NMC and a NTC in the SHL?

You can't move up and down the lineup, stuck on third line

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

11-17-2019, 04:03 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: What’s the difference between a NMC and a NTC in the SHL?

First off, I very happily accept this extension. Wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.

Secondly, in the event of expansion, I can’t be exposed in the expansion draft. Other than that I think it’s the same as a NTC

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Processed, if Fuzz can't gain 15 TPE in 1 season then I will beat him up myself.

[Image: bobby1.jpg]

[Image: DaNnVpo.png]   [Image: CfsNrQZ.png]   [Image: ZZLBWWZ.png]
Kraken | Switzerland | Jets

WHAT A STEAL

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature