Create Account

Raptors NHL20 Adventure - Ep. 1
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2020, 04:05 PM by JURT.)

First real episode, part of a best-of-seven series I will be doing between the Colorado Raptors and a real AHL team to see how we compare.

Tried focusing a bit more on SHMJL info about our players instead of play-by-play in this one, I think the end result is much better. Still open to hear your comments!

Apologies to Carlos Brown @CB2212 for messing up basically everything when talking about his player.

Shoutout to @MegaSkuci who's starting something similar, great minds think alike. Go Czech it out!

[Image: lespoils.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2020, 06:18 PM by st4rface.)

Interesting media if we can name this gameplay like that. I am curious to know how you decided to put attributes for each player, because FHM and NHL has different skills. Could there be Raptors versus other SMJHL teams in future from you? Can’t wait when NHL will go in NBA 2K steps and will allow to insert custom logos and share rosters with other players. That would be sick. Either way - nice work! Keep it up! Smile

Stars Stars Stars

06-15-2020, 06:16 PMst4rface Wrote: Interesting media if we can name this gameplay like that. I am curious to know how you decided to put attributes for each player, because FHM and NHL has different skills. Could there be Raptors versus other SMJHL teams in future from you? Can’t wait when NHL will go in NBA 2K steps and will allow to insert custom logos and share rosters with other players. That would be sick. Either way - nice work! Keep it up! Smile

I've explained my FHM to NHL process in the first video I posted, which was mostly a test run, so it was Ep. 0.

And much more is going to be coming up soon, with likely more players from more teams!

[Image: lespoils.gif]

06-15-2020, 07:08 PMlespoils Wrote:
06-15-2020, 06:16 PMst4rface Wrote: Interesting media if we can name this gameplay like that. I am curious to know how you decided to put attributes for each player, because FHM and NHL has different skills. Could there be Raptors versus other SMJHL teams in future from you? Can’t wait when NHL will go in NBA 2K steps and will allow to insert custom logos and share rosters with other players. That would be sick. Either way - nice work! Keep it up! Smile

I've explained my FHM to NHL process in the first video I posted, which was mostly a test run, so it was Ep. 0.

And much more is going to be coming up soon, with likely more players from more teams!
Will check it out. Didn’t knew. Thanks! Can’t wait for new episodes. Smile

Stars Stars Stars

Gotta love the "Czech it out" part. Awesome work man! I know how tough it is to create all the players.

Doing a podcast, ask me any question: HERE
[Image: unknown.png][Image: sig.png][Image: viticek.png]
Thanks to @caltroit_red_flames and @sve7en for these amazing sigs!