Create Account

[X2 draft media] S62 SHL Draft - Top 10 TPE Ranked

In this media, I will talk about the top 10 players in the draft ranked based on their TPE. I will look at what the player on the ice and off the ice and where the player can potentially end up in this draft. So yeah, whatever I say may not be true but some may be facts.

Mikko Rashford - D - 327 TPE

Here is the highest ranked draftee in this draft who has the most TPE in this draft with 327 TPE. He is a 5'10 Right Handed Defenseman which I believe is an offensive defenseman from the Newfoundland Berserkers. RashfordU is the username and the one with the highest TPE in this very good draft is a new user. He is very impressive as he not only has the most TPE in this draft, but he has $39,767,000 in his bank which I dream of having at this time. In this rookie season with Newfoundland, he has 17 goals and 34 points in 66 games as a rookie defenseman which is very good and 3rd highest scoring defenseman on his team. What is interesting is he has scored the most goals out of every defenseman in the SMJHL so he has incredible potential to be a dangerous offensive threat on the blue line. His draft position is at least top 3. GMs like new users so Rashford could go 1st overall. I would be surprised to see him drop out of the top 3 and shocked to see him drop out of the top 5. One of the best defenseman in this draft for sure.

Ben Jammin - D - 323 TPE

We have another defenseman here but this time, it is a recreate. This is James Truong from Vancouver, and a left handed defenseman. Like Rashford, he is an offensive defenseman as well and an inch taller than Rashford. Ben Jammin spent his rookie season with a historic team, the Kelowna Knights. In his rookie season with Kelowna, Ben Jammin had 11 goals and 30 points along with more than 50 blocks which is good. I said James Truong is a recreate as he joined the league almost 3 years ago and made a great player before and looks to make an even better player with Ben Jammin. What is insane is he has over $100,000,000 in this bank which is good enough for like 10 seasons of maximum equipment so he is already set to max earn. I believe he is also a top 3 prospect in this draft and could go 1st overall depending on what the Rage would prefer between a new user and a recreate. I would also be surprised if he dropped out of the top 3. I am sure James is a wonderful user and whichever teams drafts him have got themselves a future best defenseman in the SHL.

Rebecca Montagne - G - 320 TPE

Before a forward, we have a goalie here at the top of the ranks which I do not always see so that is a plus. This is also a recreate who is OrbitingDeath and Orbiting has been successful in this league where he has a hall of fame player and won the Challenge Cup. This is very interesting to see because Montagne is a goalie and like quarterbacks, there are some teams that do not need a goalie and someone who should be a top 5 player drop a few spots since there are teams that do not need a goalie. Now I do not know who needs and who does not need a goalie but Montagne has goalie superstar written. In Montagne's rookie season with the Regina Elk, Rebecca posted a .904 SV% with a 3.96 GAA on a not successful team so those are very good numbers especially on a bad team. $135,815,00 is the bank balance in Orbiting's account which is unreal. What's with big bank accounts from these drop prospects. So yeah, Montagne for now is a top 10 prospect because of the position or else, top 5 draftee for sure.

Jay O'Neil - D - 319 TPE

Here is another defender in the draft and it is Mikko Rashford's teammate. Just like Rashford, Sburbine is a first time user and already making an impression as O'Neil has one of the highest TPE in this deep draft. Jay O'Neil is also a two way defenseman rather than an offensive defenseman I believe who is a 6'2 215lb right handed defenseman. In this rookie season, Jay had 1 goal and 21 points in 66 games but his defensive stats has been more impressive. Delivering hits, blocking shots and already getting penalty kill minutes is key for the young defenseman. Sburbine has a good amount in the bank with $26,963,000 and has been involved in media and graphs weekly so if burnine continues to do that, then burbine will hit that max earning ceiling which GMs would love especially from a new user. I expect a top 10 pick but also would not be surprised to see Jay O'Neil go in the top 5 just like Rashford.

Aksel Fiske - F - 319 TPE

We finally have a forward here. Aksel Fiske is a 6'2 right winger from Norway. I believe he is a playmaker from Quebec City Citadelles and Aksel Fiske had a remarkable rookie season where he racked up 10 goals, 41 points in 66 games which is a huge plus and that was only his rookie season. With 319 TPE, he sits at the top as the best forward prospect in this draft and he has caught the GMs eyes with those statistics. Mer is a new user and just like the others, he has a great amount in the bank with $31,456,00 doing media and graphics every week as he wants to be a max earner and be the best of the bests. Aksel Fiske can go top 5 because he is a forward and there are teams who need a winger like Aksel Fiske more than a defenseman so watch out for that. He has a lot of potential to be a very dangerous winger with the puck and can generate his own line with his incredible vision and IQ. I would say he is a top 5 player in this draft.

Sconnie McHits - F - 318 TPE

Here is another new user! Wow, these new users have been making a new for themselves. The recreates have a lot of work to do here especially with their experience. Anyways, G2019 is the user and G2019 and I are teammates in another sim league so I do know G2019. Unlike Aksel Fiske, McHits is a small winger. He is a 5'10 left winger who I think is a two way player. He not only has been doing work with the puck, but also without the puck. 83 blocks and 42 hits is just big, especially for a rookie winger and McHits is only 5'10 so that is some courage and bravery there. Offensively, he has 6 goals and 25 points but he was on Anaheim who were not very good, in fact the 2nd worst team in the league last season so it was kind of unfair for Sconnie McHits but he put up stats that were great. G2019 has experience in other sim leagues as he is in the PBE and WSBL. With $9,181,600 in the bank which is good enough for max equipment, a bright prospect here. I see McHits going top 15 in this draft.

Wendolene Ramsbottom - D - 318 TPE

Another defenseman! This time, it is a recreate and it is a big defender. A 6'6 229lb defenseman who is a two way defenseman who again, looks at both the offense and defense. And from Great Britain so that is automatically a huge plus from me. The St. Louis rookie had 6 goals and 21 points, AND 56 blocks and 101 hits which is not surprising as Ramsbottom is an aggressive defenseman on both ends of the ice. St Louis were not a great team and again, putting up those stats on a bad team is great itself. I mentioned that this draftee was a recreate and it is Juosu. Juosu is well known in other sim leagues like PBE, ISFL and newly created WSBL. She has hall of fame players and is very dedicated in those leagues but has not found the same success in the SHL. Will she have success with Wendolene Ramsbottom? I believe so. I think she will become a max earner with this player and already with $36,154,600 in the bank and doing media, Ramsbottom has a potential to be one of the best big defenseman in the SHL. I see Juosu going top 10 in this draft or possibly top 5?

Tommy Tightpants - F - 317 TPE

Here is a right winger who is a new user as well. From Montreal, the 6'3 205lb right winger plays for the Newfoundland Berserkers and I think he is a power forward looking at his build. Playing for one of the best teams in the SMJHL, Tommy Tightpants had 11 goals and 34 points in 66 games which is over half a point per game. What is also impressive is he had 101 hits so he has been hitting people every game which makes me think he is a power forward even more. tommy is a new user in this league and looking at this bank, he has been involved as he has $15,775,00 in the bank which is good enough for everything he needs next season like equipment and training. I see Tommy being a top 15 player as well or possibly a top 10 player depending on what other GMs feel.

Jaeger Jones - F - 317 TPE

Jaeger Jones is a 6'3 210lb Center which is the first position I am talking about and a two way center. Or a power forward, I do not know but he definitely is focused on his 200ft game. With Regina, Jaeger Jones had 14 goals and 39 points in 66 games on not a good team so that itself is brilliant to see. But, he had 77 blocks and 154 which is unreal to see from a rookie who delivers more than 2 hits a game. I love players who are very aggressive and it is something I do not see from teams I cheer for. So Jarger Jones is a player you do not want to play against or expect pain. Did I mention this is Thunder39's player who is also a SMJHL GM? That itself to raise the player's draft stock because which SHL GM would not want to draft another GM? With experience with the sim engine, GMing, and great bank with almost $50,000,000, a great addition to any team. I see Jarger Jones as a top 5 prospect in this draft.

Yannick Svoboda - F - 317 TPE

And finally, the 10th ranked player based on TPE in this draft is Yannick Svoboda. We have another small winger here and Yannick is a 5'10 180lb which is the lightest weight in the draft so far from the Czech Republic. And looking at the build, it is clear that Yannick Svoboda is a playmaker and a speedy playmaker. Playing for Regina who were not a good team, Yannick had 7 goals and 19 points which is solid for a rookie season. One very interesting stat is 108 blocks so here we have another player who is not afraid to use his body to block shots which shows his bravery. The user for this player is Whitecap who is a new user and looks promising. Whitecap has $14,325,000 in the bank. Whitecap is involved a lot in double media and already two big media posts so this is a dedicated member. This looks like a player that can end up top 10 in this draft looking at dedication and TPE, but I am not a GM. I see top 10 in this draft or maybe top 15.

So those are the draftees who were top 10 ranked based on TPE. Next 10 will come soon. Probably tomorrow because I need money with this double media happening.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Great read leaf.
+1

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Let’s get it newbies! Nice article, great write ups!

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Nice write up and thank you for the mention!

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Leafer is pumping out quality content! Great read!

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]