Create Account

Why Draft a Player represented by Andy (Double Draft Media)
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2022, 12:14 PM by Andy. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hey everyone!

A quick aside, for anyone looking for a center, I will definitely drop a few TPE into faceoffs for anyone who needs a center in the draft as being competitive in faceoffs doesn't require a really high number in the SMJHL.

So why draft a player created by Andy? First off if you're in the SHL, his players win cups. Having four to his name, his players just win cups in the pro's. Meowski is definitely on his search to win his first four star cup.

Besides winning cups, his players have had overall strong career stats.

Aviad Ratzon:

Ratzon was one of the last few players who were able to come straight up the SHL from the SMJHL, as total players TPE was starting to be a lot higher and 350 TPE was not enough to compete. Ratzon capped out over 1k TPE and played for 11 seasons. He finished with a career 161 career goals, and 161 assists for a grand total of 322 points. He was part of a dynamo run in Edmonton where they were a perrenial playoff team and he was able to win his only cup in S28

Noctis Caelum:

Noctis Caelum was Andy's first and only run as a Co-GM. During this time in Minny, he worked with @"baelow swift" on bringing them in relevancy as Minnesota had been a joke for a while. This pair was able to secure a cup win in S39 and were a perennial playoff team during their run (shoutout to fellow draftees @spooked and @Shmurph who we drafted during that time). As a player Caelum was a beast although he was scrubbed from any chance at an individual when he should have been the breakout player of the year. Caelum capped out at about 1300+ TPE. Caelum did play a second season at Prince George and came up a lot stronger to the SHL. He had a career with 77 goals and 256 assists for a total of 333 total points. Caelum also won a cup with Baltimore after he had been traded there when he had stepped down as Co-GM of Minnesota.

Shouta Aizawa:

Man, being a CO-GM can really burn you out. Aizawa was the only really time that I had been burnt out as a user and Aizawa showed that. Aizawa is the only player that has not won a cup so he sits at home by himself and is sad. Aizawa's career stats include 62 goals and 80 assists for a total of 142 points. I definitely am not happy about how Aizawa turned out but it was definitely a good life lesson

Kamodo:

Tanjiro was the most TPE I have earned with a player. He capped out with a total of 1525 TPE. I definitely learned that creating a defenseman is fun but you don't score as much and on a live sim, not seeing your player on the sim is rather sad especially when the only real stat you get to see is your DGR as you don't really score goals or have assists. I think Kamodo went pretty well and had an awesome experience where he went. His career stats include 81 goals and 184 assists for a total of 265 points which falls a bit behind Caelum in total points although his career was shorter. I do expect him to have a solid season and hopefully his total points pass Caelum's assist total during his swan song season.

Totals:

As an agent, Andy's players have totaled through two defenseman and two forwards: 381 goals and 681 assists for a total of 1062. Andy has had for four SHL cups. Throughout his SHL tenure he has been a part of WKP (RIP lol), BAP, Edmonton, LAP, Seattle (the Riot also RIP). For the SMJHL, he has been a part of St Louis, Prince George, Kelowna, and Nevada.

Why draft Meowski:

Meowski is going back to the day of Ratzon where his goal is to score goals. During his career, his goal is to get to 500 career SHL goals. Meowski also wants to win Andy his first Four star Cup in the SMJHL. While none of his players have ever been super stars, winning in the SHL and the SMJHL is by committee and not just one player to carry your entire team. (I believe that FHM even furthers this). Meowski will be a part of that cog and help a SMJHL team really catapult themselves into the playoffs or even deeper. His low defense will be moved up to make sure that he is a non liability with the SMJHL going to three lines. Also as stated earlier, he is willing to play center for a SMJHL team

What its like being in a loaded draft class:

Recreates are scary both for new create players and other recreates. Seeing the S67 discord with names like @Zema, @TheDangaZone @Evok @CrazyMojito @DELIRIVM @JNH (also don't sleep on @vbottas17 ) . It can be overwhelming seeing names that carry such weight. If you choose to go with them over me, I completely understand that. That also goes for any of the new creates who also seem pretty cool. However, watching how strong Kamado was, I do believe that if you choose to go with Meowski over one of the other players, you will be picking up a huge asset to your team in terms of winning a four star cup.

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Andy you're awesome, any team will be lucky to draft you! Smile

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

draft andy first imo

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Andy walks with me
Andy talks with me
Andy tells me I am his own