Create Account

Yukon Malamutes S68 Captains
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2022, 10:39 AM by Fluw. Edited 1 time in total.)

[Image: Malamutes-Banner.png]

With the dawn of S68 upon us, it was time to select new captains for the Yukon Malamutes as our beloved Captain, Billy Blazes who has been captain since S65 has taken the next step in their journey to join the Minnesota Monarchs for the upcoming season. We would like to thank @bibleman19 for being the Captain of this squad, and being an integral part of your team!

In addition, I would like to thank @Finch for being our 2nd Alternate Captain last season, helping a Yukon Malamutes team make an unexpected run to the 2nd round, and taking the cup finalists Quebec City Citadelles to 7 games. Marty Sanderson III played a big role in our success, and it will be difficult to replace a talent like his.

With both a Captain and #2 Alternate Captain role being up for grabs, the Yukon Malamutes have ran a player poll to determine who will lead us going into the S68 season.

Without further ado, I present to you the Captains of the Yukon Malamutes:

Captain : Oles Kobliska @The__Y-man__100

Alternate Captain: Theodor Larsson @Zema (Remains as Alternate)

Alternate Captain: Ray Alexander @TheRoyalEmpoleon

Congratulations to the winners! LET FUCK GO!

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

That you for blessing me with the honour in my last season Smile

Let’s make the dogs proud!

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]