Create Account

S69 SMJHL mPT #4 - Celebrity Boxing

Honestly I think a fight between Taylor Swift and Kanye West would be hilarious to watch, and I hope that Taylor beats his ass. Hopefully it's in MSG.

G A Y H E G H O G

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

peepee poopoo

[Image: Cody-Rhodes-American-pro-wrestler-2022.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2023, 03:54 PM by SvgeMars.)

I think Nevek Kove of QCC should fight Floyd Mayweather. Kove tends to cheat at games played with teammates so undoubtedly Kove would cheat and hand floyd his first loss

[Image: smurfunkel.png]
Sig By @enigmatic

If Maine is going to send anyone to fight its going to be Goony Toons. And this man will fight anyone, even two people at once. Both his legs and arms are literal tree trunks, so best of luck what ever soul they decide to send in with him

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

Obviously shorsey himself should be the one from our team, I mean, have you seen shorsey the TV show? He could literally fight anyone, it doesnt matter who or where. Shorsey is always down for a good brawl. Maybe with his brother, because his brother Mit Wobet is trash.

Sydney Shaw will be in the next celebrity boxing match with Ronda Rousey, the venue will be at Yukons arena for optimal home town advantage.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Tony Soprano will fight anyone and everyone. I will fight Al Pacino for being a fake mob boss and show him what a real construction manager looks like. I will fight whoever whenever

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Would have to give this one to Cale salad bro is a unit and ready to do anything to win at what he’s doing. He’ll go against anyone

It has to be Gnabe Dabson, everyone else on our team pales in comparison to Gnabe's popularity. Probably a Jake Paul fight that ends in a draw somehow