Create Account

Regina Elk S68 Awards and S69 Captains (extremely late edition)
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2023, 08:40 AM by blakec1414. Edited 2 times in total.)

[Image: elk.png] Regina Elk S68 Awards [Image: elk.png]

Good morning elk friends! first i'd like to apologize for how long it took me to get around to doing this - my term at school has been very busy as some of you know and as such it's slipped my mind more than a few times. But at long last, it's time to celebrate our fantastic S68 Elk team, as well as introduce the new leadership group that will bring us into the new era of Regina dominance Smile

Golden Antler - MVP

This player was the backbone of Elk team defense for 3 seasons, and with an offensive touch emerging out of nowhere, it can't be said enough how much of our success could be attributed to him in the S68 season.
Your S68 Golden Antler recipient is Hodor - @bbjygm

Calf of the Year - Best Rookie

This player had explosive offense to burn right out of the gate, and had an immediate impact in the top 6,
Your S68 Calf of the Year is Gritty McGritterson - @JSS331

Best Forward

He led the team in goals, points, and hits, while displaying an impressive two-way game in his final junior season.
Your S68 Best Forward is Teodors Skalbergs - @Ashes

Best Defensive Forward

In his final season this player anchored our first line with an outstanding face-off rate and fantastic defensive numbers
Your S68 Best Defensive Forward is Ralph Ryan - @kast3rborous

Best Defenseman

An obvious choice. Really sucked to trade him and Brendan Laroux to Detroit in the offseason, but such is life.
Your S68 Best Defenseman is Hodor!

Best Goalie

Another obvious one, partially because he was the only active goalie but largely because his numbers were incredible for the second season running.
Your S68 Best Goalie is Alexis Texas - @AlexisTexasRanger

Wapiti of the Year - Leadership Award

Last season we had no official captain, but this player wore an A with pride and constantly engaged the troops in the LR; something we'll be sorely missing once they're gone.
Your S68 Wapiti of the Year Recipient is Alexis Texas.

Chris Chelios Jr. Award for Perseverance and Determination

This award is handed out to the player in our locker room who embodies determination and perseverance each season, in honor of the dearly departed @Kev411
The S68 recipient is a player who we took a gamble on, a player who came into the locker room and immediately proved that the gamble had paid off - and then some. His enthusiasm is truly infectious and we're so proud to have him represent this team.
Your S68 Chris Chelios Jr. Award recipient is Jack McCarthy - @Operation Ivy

Congrats to the winners (:

S69 Captains

This season we trusted the democratic process, and let the players vote for their leadership group. The captain was a clear cut choice, and frankly the choice i would have made as well. The alternate vote was much much more disputed, but i'm pretty happy with the results.

Your S69 Regina Elk Leadership group:

Captain - Jack McCarthy - @Operation Ivy
Alternate - e e - @GeckoeyGecko
Alternate - Choi Jae Hyuk - @orangie

That's all from me today! go elk go !!!

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

e

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

02-13-2023, 08:47 AMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: e
e

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

02-13-2023, 08:49 AMblakec1414 Wrote:
02-13-2023, 08:47 AMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: e
e
e

[Image: lespoils.gif]

I am honored to receive the Chris Chelios Jr. award, thank you Blake for taking the chance on my midway through last season! I am also extremely humbled that my teammates will allow me the opportunity to wear the C on my jersey this season. Means a lot coming from such a great group of teammates, and I couldn't imagine playing alongside anyone else.

Congratulations to the award winners, and to Geck and Orangie on the alternate captain nominations!

Elk

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2023, 12:53 PM by bbjygm. Edited 1 time in total.)

02-13-2023, 08:27 AMblakec1414 Wrote: Golden Antler - MVP

This player was the backbone of Elk team defense for 3 seasons, and with an offensive touch emerging out of nowhere, it can't be said enough how much of our success could be attributed to him in the S68 season.
Your S68 Golden Antler recipient is Hodor - @bbjygm

Best Defenseman

An obvious choice. Really sucked to trade him and Brendan Laroux to Detroit in the offseason, but such is life.
Your S68 Best Defenseman is Hodor!

HODOR!

[Image: deer-antlers-original-watercolor-art-pri...zmerdt.jpg]

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

02-13-2023, 11:51 AMlespoils Wrote: e
e

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]