Create Account

BAP Recap: S70 Games 1-4

Hey guys and gals and everything in between WildfireMicro here with BAP Recap of the start of the S70 regular season! In this Recap we will be going over the first 4 games of the regular season for the Baltimore Platoon, where it will hopefully be better then the disaster that was most of the Preseason. If this is your first time reading this, I will be going over the stats of each game, the shots on goal, who got the stars in each game, and who on BAP I think is the Player of the game if we have won that game. So without any further ado let's begin:

The opening day game for the Baltimore Platoon is an unfortunate 8-2 loss for BAP versus the Montreal Patriotes, and an opening day loss for my player goalie Sir Devoir. Dee Centerman IV in the first and Scott Thorn in the second would get the goals for the Platoon, while Mads McBride would get two goals in the first and second for Montreal, and Rock Strongo and Rikkert Biemans would also get goals for them. Montreal would get 14 shots on goal in the first while the Platoon would get 11, 8 to the Platoons 9 in the second, and 12 to the Platoons 11 in the third. Mads McBride and Rikkert Biemans would get the two stars for Montreal, and Dee Centerman IV would get the only star for Baltimore.

The next game would be much better for Baltimore, as they would get a 5-4 shootout victory against the Hamilton Steelhawks for their first win of the season. Rusty Remao would be the one in net for the Platoon this time, and he would stand on his head saving 39 shots while letting in 4 with 43 shots overall for a save percentage of 0.910 and a game rating of 83. Scott Thorn, Lord Raiden, and Stephan Gill would all get goals in the first for the Platoon, while Bnana NWaffles would get a goal for Hamilton in the first. Things would flip in the second, as Raiya Rabinov would get the only goal for the Platoon, while Pyotr Gallen, Bobby McGinnis, and Tommi Koivu would get goals for Hamilton in that period.

Neither team would get a goal in the third period or overtime, so we head to the shootout where they don't have a way to show stats unfortunately. However, as I said, the Platoon would get the W in this contest. The Platoon would get 14 shots on goal versus rhe Steelhawks 10 in the first, 22 shots (how do you only score one goal with 22 shots?) Against Hamilton's 12 in the second, and 3 shots versus 16 in the third (please apologize to the goalie afterwards for making him have to absolutely stand on his head). Baltimore also had 2 shots versus 5 in overtime, and like I said there is no way to see shootout stats. Dee Centerman IV and Lord Raiden would get the two stars for the Platoon, while Tommi Koivu would get the star for Hamilton. My Player of the game is Dee Centerman IV.

Do you like good goalie play? Then the next game against the Texas Renegades is not for you, as the Baltimore Platoon would lose 6-7. My player Sir Devoir would be in net of course, and the only thing I will say is that he had a game rating of 32 while the goalie on the opposite side Anthony Dionne had a rating of 37. David-Arturri Donskoi and Chris McZehrl Jr would start the scoring for Texas, while M'Baku Olubori and Raiya Rabinov would score two for the Platoon right after. Jamal Nightingale and Lord Raiden would score in the second for the Platoon, while Chris McZehrl Jr would score for Texas in between. David-Arturri Donskoi, Tommy Tightpants, Chris McZehrl Jr and Pawter Meowski would all score for Texas in the third while Yngve Simonsson and M'Baku Olubori would score for the Platoon. Texas would have 9 shots on goal in the first to the Platoons 8, 9 shots to the Platoons 13 in the second, and 15 shots to the Platoons 7 in the third 

Yeah this is a game I want to run away from as fast as possible. Chris McZehrl Jr and David-Arturri Donskoi would get stars for Texas, and Lord Raiden would get the star for the Platoon.

Thankfully the next game would be much better for the Platoon, as they would win 4-1 versus the Tampa Bay Barracuda. Rusty Remao would of course be the goalie in this one, and got a perfect goalie rating of 100. There were no goals in the first, while M'Baku Olubori and Georgy Goode would score in the first for the Platoon. Bohdan Jarovsky would score in the first for Tampa for their only goal of the game. Yngve Simonsson and Gravy Train would tack on two more goals for the Platoon in the third. BAP would have 12 shots on goal versus the Barracuda's 13 in the first, 7 shots on goal versus 11, in the second, and 11 shots on goal versus 17 in the third. Yngve Simonsson, Rusty Remao, and M'Baku Olubori would get stars all for the Platoon, and Rusty in my Player of the game.

Alright, in this time period we have a 2-2 record. Sir Devoir is making me sad, but I think he will get better (actually of course I know he will, as all of this will be behind the games that are actually played right now), and I hope you all enjoyed reading this and I hope to see you all on the ice!

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]