Create Account

S72 SMJHL mPT #3 - Lights, Camera,

If a movie was made by the Unspeakable Horror it would certainly be a grim and depressing movie. There would be no chance for it to have a happy ending, and it would definitely feature horror elements, and probably plenty of warfare and conflict. The Horror is intimately familiar with these things after all. Among NBB players I believe Max Carnage and Thomas Sawchuck would be most well-suited for the lead roles.

Inspired by hockey romance books..Betzee Nickelback would be the grumpy hockey player who falls in love with the bouncer at a club while traveling for games. Both the bouncer and Betzee would try to deny their love but one drunken night and Betzee would make her move and in the end they would live happily ever after

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

This movie would about me and my Captain trap on an island. He find an coconut and fall in love with it. I try to to make to sure while he try to make sure the coconut survives. The actor cast Is us lol.

Quote:After seeing your last game, a local film director decided to make your team the cast for his next film. He decides to leave the production legwork up to you, letting you call the shots around the set. What kind of movie are you going to make with your teammates? Who will be the main character? The love interest? What will the plot look like?
25 words minimum!

In order to save on film costs, it’ll be a solo movie. Not like The Nutty Professor though, where Jae-ik is playing every role. It’s more like the movie ‘All Is Lost’ where Robert Redford (Jae-ik Barron) is stuck at sea and he needs to survive against all odds. It’s also a great chance to show off his acting skills without worrying about anyone else stealing the show.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Im making a action film about newfoundland. It will be revolving around our love for hockey pucks. But in the end the pucks turn out evil and kills everyone

In the sequel to the 2010 family classic Tooth Fairy starring Dwayne The Rock Johnson, hockey player Xavier Beausoleil takes on tooth-collecting duty as Bo Xavier, a hard-charging minor league hockey player who must learn the REAL life of a tooth fairy. His adventures lead to hilarious antics, unexpected friendships, and lessons on responsibility.

Xavier Beausoleil
Patriotes
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

This is most definitely a tough call as in real life, I don’t watch any movies lol. I feel obligated to make this an action movie starring me, Jordan Thompson as the main character. Think of the greatest Christmas movie of all time… Die Hard… but with a hockey and non-holiday spin.

Code:
52 Words
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2023, 03:52 PM by Jepox.)

i make a movie about survival where we drop a new member of the Anchorage Armada into the Alaska wilderness each week and they have to find their way back to civilization in order to be able to play in our next game

[Image: Jepox.gif]

I would make a comedy movie, in the slapstick genre. People slipping on banana peels, running into fake tunnels, and loads of miscommunications. It would be a blast!

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

I will be playing both myself, and my teammate. One of the amazing things about being a literal portal is my ability to teleport between two points simultaneously. It's just unfortunate the lesgue bans me from scoring unlimited goals by doing so.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Naturally, the film is going to center around budding young star Jean-François Bokassa. The movie is going to be a super hero movie where he wins the SMJHL cup while simultaneously purging Africa of corruption.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Anchorage Armada productions are producing a movie starring Bongo in a scene for scene remake of uncut gems, but instead of betting on basketball, bongo bets on SHL fantasy. The cast is as follows:

Adam sandler - bongo
Kevin Garnett - tony soprano
Julia fox - sim wen
Adam sanders Ex wife - Johnny shuffleboard
Guy who shoots sandler at the end of the movie - Udda lodbrok

In Mario Brothers 2, I, Luma Lee will be the main character. The world as we know it will be doomed, and it will be the happiest of films. Love interest? The upper leagues have been demolished. Only the J exists, and we will forever remain on our current teams.

[Image: 65157_s.gif]