Create Account

Spartcast #37 - Looking back at the S72 SHL Draft [2x Draft Media]

Links to listen: HERE

Link to spreadsheet that I made during the podcast: HERE

Someone please tell me how Rowan O'Beirke dropped so low, and how so many randomly high earning players dropped into the 35+ pick range!!!

01-18-2024, 04:45 PMSpartan Wrote: Someone please tell me how Rowan O'Beirke dropped so low

He's the GM

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

01-18-2024, 04:49 PMsve7en Wrote: He's the GM
Do y'all not have rules around this? Or maybe I'm just not familiar with the rules, but that low seems absolutely egregious for a GM player.

01-18-2024, 06:30 PMSpartan Wrote: Do y'all not have rules around this? Or maybe I'm just not familiar with the rules, but that low seems absolutely egregious for a GM player.
Yes, head GMs are autodrafted to their teams. Most use their last pick on themselves. CoGMs have to be drafted with the team's 2nd

Go look at S65 if you wanna see some real nonsense!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

01-18-2024, 07:37 PMhhh81 Wrote: Yes, head GMs are autodrafted to their teams. Most use their last pick on themselves. CoGMs have to be drafted with the team's 2nd

Go look at S65 if you wanna see some real nonsense!
Five, and would have been six if I hadn't stepped down right at the end of the season. Unreal.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]