Create Account

QCC and The Undeniable Fact That They are Better Than Maine

Another season in the books and its another dominating performance by Quebec City. Breathing, blinking, digesting, and Quebec City being the Top Regular Season team... all of these are just things that are second nature now. For those of you that are not aware the Owlets have managed to put together 100 point regular season for the 3rd consecutive season. Not only have they managed the impressive point total but, they have also managed to have the best regular season record as well. This level of success does not come easy and you have to wonder what tricks and strategies those GMs over there have figured out.

I wanted to use this time to make a claim on why this QCC team might be one of the most impressive "dynasties" we will ever see in this era of FHM. Yes, I know that I put "dynasties" in quotation marks but, that is just because they are missing one thing to cement that claim. However, this article is not about that. This article is about how amazing of an organization QCC is and also my paying off of a long overdue debt. Now we spent the first part of this article talking about some of the easier to find stats that show why QCC has been the envy of the SMJHL over the past 3 seasons but, what we really need to do is take a closer look at one particular stat that shows why they are the best team. As we all know the Maine Timber are the clear definition of success and there can be absolutely no one that disagrees with my clearly unbiased opinion. So if I can show why the Owlets are better than Maine then I can definitively prove why they are the best team in the SMJHL.

So lets take a look at the last 3 seasons. Oh and do not worry QCC we will avoid the playoffs. Lets start by going back to S74 where QCC play Maine a total of 4 times. In those 4 meetings the Owlets managed 4 wins and scored 21 goals! It was absolute domination by QCC and Maine never stood a chance! Moving ahead we look at Season 75 where again MET and QCC would meet a total of 4 times and QCC would manage to win 3 of those 4 and once again put up 21 goals on the Timber. This means that through 2 seasons the Maine Timber have only one win to their name out of 8 meetings with the Owlets. Finally, we take a look at this season where Maine would only have to play QCC 3 times instead of their usual 4. However, the number of times that they played them would be the only thing that changed as QCC would win 2/3 matchups and solidify their regular season dominance of the Timber. So if I am counting that right then in the past 3 season the Timber have only managed 2 wins against this powerhouse. Too me this is the only science that I need to equivocally state that the Owlets are one of the greatest, if not the greatest team of all time.

Code:
533 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

Now do one about how Vancouver's better

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

This is poetry SouthPaw. Lovely!

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

05-03-2024, 11:35 PMSeany148 Wrote: Now do one about how Vancouver's better

*Looks at S73 Playoffs

Nah im good! Lol

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

Playoffs are made up anyway

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Approved @SouthPaw