CRUTCHFIELD 2/12

[Image: 5yXGUbN.png]
[Image: MoN7c3r.png]
[Image: LDMrRuq.png]

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Sig A: 7/10
The pixelation effects are really well done here and i like them i wouldve liked to see that themem maybe carry a bit more over to the text. I like how the subtext is pixely, but personally i think texts shouldnt be the same all the way through if tht makes sense. I like when texts are a litte distorted, maybe not for a super crisp sig, but for one like this

sig B 5/10:
Sorry bud its not great. The orange effects are too bright imo and way brighter than his face which draws the eyes away a lot. The text feels like an afterthought. I do like the idea of this one its just it feels way too busy, and thats likely because of the bright orange strokes going eveywhere.

Sig C 6/10:
Render work is great. Love the blurring and effects, i think thats your strongest point and you do really good render work. That being said there could be abetter source of light and you already know that the text isnt great. Text is hard and a lot of the time its just finding that text that really fits the sig, which can be impossible

1.35m

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers