Create Account

Chiefs Express - Episode Five
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2018, 05:14 PM by MrPrime.)

Ladies and Gentlemen we are Friday September 14th and welcome to the fifth Edition of ''Chiefs Express!''. My name is Mister Prime and I will on a daily basis recap the activities of the Minnesota Chiefs for Season 43 with focus on their lead Goaltender Sebastien Primeau.

Another double header of action today as I will be covering Day 12th and 13th of activities for the Minnesota squad. The Chiefs first faced the Toronto North Stars live from the Xcel Energy
Center, home of the Chiefs.  

=== Day 12 - Game 49 ===
Stars versus  Chiefs

The Ontario squad fired first in the first on a Hohenberg holding minor penalty as Rhys scored his second of the season assisted by Eriksson an former Chiefs Bergen.

In the second, Totoro I mean Toronto added two more nets. Clijsters scored his second this season assisted again by Bergen and Christiansen. Bergen scored the second goal and the North Stars's third of the match late in the spat with aids from Rhys and Kraaijkamp.

Minnesota saved their honor in the third past the five minute mark with Isak Odegard thanks to his second net of the season assisted by Wozy and Pretty Flacko.

Final Score:
Stars  3 -  Chiefs  1
This loss ends the Chiefs' five game winning streak! In net Sebastien Primeau suffers his second loss of season 43 with 22 saves in 25 shots and a 0.880 save percentage. His opponent Tommy Tuck saved missed one of the 22 shots aimed at him for a 0.955 save percentage.

Bob Bergen is probably making the Chiefs regret his trade with the First Star of the Game!
Zander Rhys claims the Second Star
Florence Clijsters take the game's Third Star

Following this loss the Chiefs went on the road to the Great White North to Hamilton and a battle at the top of Conference Two against the Steelhawks who went home after a loss against the West Kendall Platoon on Day 11.

=== Day 13 - Game 57 === 
Chiefs versus  Steelhawks

14 seconds into the first Lunberg scored his second of the season lightning fast assisted by Odegard and Garbanzo. This was the period's only goal pushing the Chiefs forward by one.

In the second the Chiefs increased their lead with Lunberg's second of the game and third of the season assisted by Pelletier less than two minutes in during a Trocheck roughing minor penalty. Hamilton would split the Chiefs' lead in half through the half way mark with Skillstedt's fourth of the season helped by Vakarian and Singh. Minnesota would take back it's two goal lead six minutes later thanks to Glover's second aided by Monkey and Duce.

In the third past the 13 minutes mark Watson scored his third this season with passes from Odegard and Thorstein during a Sami Zayn I mean Kevin Owe NO Sami Owens ( Fight Owens Fight!! ) hooking minor pentalty to seal the deal and the game.

Final Score:  Chiefs  4 -  Steelhawks  1
Sebastien Primeau gets his fifth win of the season having stopped all but one of the 40 shots fired his way with a 0.975 save percentage. On Hamilton's side Jimmy Wagner and Geezuz Kryyst shared goal tending duties, the loss goes to the son of Gawd who now has two.

Sebastien Primeau gets the First Star of the game tonight
Jonathan Lundberg comes with the Second
Derrick Glover closes thing with the Third

With these results the Minnesota Chiefs are now leading Conference Two with 6 wins two losses and 12 points only one ahead of the New England Wolfpack and three from the Steelhawks who they beat today. On the Scoring Leaderboard Terrance Nova is now 36th in the standings with 3 goals and 5 assists for 8 points only three behind West Kendall's Dani Forsberg. Noro Wozy is 46th with 4 goals and 3 assists, Isak Odgard is 57th with 2 goals and 5 aids, Thorstein is 66th, Watson 68th and Glover with a good performance today is now piercing the top 75 with 2 goals, 4 assists for 6 points.

In net, Sebastien Primeau remains on top of the Goalie Standings with 5 wins and two losses with a 0.917 save percentage and a 2.43 goal against average.

It's an exciting time to be a Chiefs' fan ladies and gentlemen!
This is Mister Prime for Chiefs Express Signing Off!

Word Count: 722

Keep 'em coming! Chiefs

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Yeah the chiefs sure are regretting trading me! Wait a second...

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 12:31 PM by sarmo.)

09-16-2018, 11:13 AMNobody Wrote: Yeah the chiefs sure are regretting trading me! Wait a second...

Well not like we traded Nobody this offseason ! :p