Create Account

Petr Mikulak Locker Room Cancer?!?!?

392 words (Article itself) First Article Bonus

By Frank Mallard | Vancouver Garbage

With the SHL draft upcoming it may be a surprise that one of the top prospects in the draft may not be all who we think he is. Petr Mikulak just finished his first season with the Vancouver Whalers after being drafted by them in the fourth round, but the Czech winger's draft stock may be slipping in the SHL after this stunning development. This all started earlier in the season when Mikulak was heard saying disheartening things like, "I don't even like cookies that much" and, "I'm not sure I hate the Pittsburgh Penguins." We asked Bernik Vrzala, a fellow Czech and Whaler, about his thoughts on Mikulak, "Well uh,the guy is very mean, like one time he made fun of me for being short, I'm 6' 2", we are the same height, or that one time he said that I wasn't invited to his birthday for not passing to him during warm-ups" After we were stunned by this response we contacted management about Mikulak and here was their response, "Obviously he is a good player and a valuable member of the team, we have talked to him about his attitude problems and he has expressed remorse for his words and we can tell he is trying to be better about it." After hearing this good news we reached out to Mikulak himself and this was what he responded, "Yeah, I mean looking back I've said some things I didn't really mean, but I'd like to think that I've grown and we as a team have grown and can work past this. After talks with management I really understood that what I was saying had no place in the locker room, and I helped me gain more respect for them and my teammates, especially the veterans on the team." After asking for his final thoughts on the matter he stated, "Yeah uh, I think I definitely have some apologising to do and I hope that my teammates will all forgive me, after all we have a really good group here and it would be a shame to tear that apart." We thanked him for his time and as we were about to leave he said one last thing, "Oh and uh, You are re-invited to my birthday party Bernik sorry."

UP NEXT

Top 37 Relocation Plans for the SHL, You Won't BELIEVE Who's Going to Nashville!

This Celebrity did WHAT? A Look Into The Secret Life Of Jimble Weeblewonp

A Man Befriended A Large Bear, Look At The Faces Of His Enemies When They See Him Now!

Frank Mallard can be reached at [email protected] or on twitter @frankmallard4