Create Account

Article 1

Regular season through my eyes. Because I’m poor and need to actually start writing to even train. AKA how embarrassing can this get. I’m a semi active it was bound to happen eventually. Hell some of y’all don’t even know who I am where I’m from what team I am on. And certainly no one knows I’ve been here for 4 years now. Insane

Expansion

This year we saw two teams enter the league which means 5 teams were set to make the playoffs. We were not too sure what to expect of the two teams as they drafted players from an expansion draft. But the one of the teams came up with a playoff spot. That’s pretty incredible for a first season in the league. The other expansion team were not so fortunate and didn’t make the playoffs this season. Chicago missed out with a record of 24 wins 22 losses 4 OT/SO losses, While new oerleans almost came first in their division. With a record of 27 wins 19 losses 4 OT/SO losses

You can defientely tell one of the conferences is stronger that the other wink wink cough cough east beasts. West pests. I’m kidding I’m kidding. But honestly the differences we kind of big this season.

In conclusion successful expansion I look forward to the league being more competitive with 2 more teams!!!

Shout out to standings confusion

Looking at the standings I am confusion Texas and Calgary Edmonton and Texas with 53 but Texas with more wins one more loss though but one more win and both those teams have 2 more to losses in OT what in the world and also what are the chances. RIP Texas better luck next season. Hopefully it’s not so hot garbage and confusing.

scoring leaders

Got alotta minnesotians up in here Terrance nova going off though 75 points bobby Watson also a minnesotian with 74 points and oh would you look at that dick skilledstds with 71 points another minnesotian bet you they averaged 25 - 30 mins a game crazy ass point gods. All right wings too. Hmmmm interesting.

Leading defensman was my team mater and bro Ludwig Koch Schroeder with 48 points. Whatta boss

Center we have Robert Phelps in first place with the 53 points obviously a Hamilton legend.

Viktor manius from Buffalo with 59 points.
Tied with my boy Dani forsberg hell yea

Rookie Dante fantobeans with 29 points is just insane for a rookie season. I personally only had like 13 points maybe less

In my opinion aleister cane was the mvp goaltender this season showing up consistently top 5 in every category including 1st in shit outs. Good job my dude.

playoff predictions

I would have to say easily I have the expansion team New Orleans winning the cup because I want them to win. Not because they are like really good or anything I just want the league to think it’s a conspiracy as everyone thinks the league in a conspiracy which it is. I giant conspiracy like here’s an example. Why does bojo bojo? Explain why bojo bojos? Also how come I pay 1 mill to go to a recreational gym. I could have bought a gym for my home in which I wouldn’t have to pay 1 mill to use what’s up with that SHL government. In conclusion hop on that New Orleans band wagon with me homie.

personal season review

I had 35 points this season on the third line. Listen I promise I’ll one day hit 40 on the third line being the most legendary third liner ever: in all honesty though that ain’t too bad. 18 goals too so like not too shabby. I’m gonna hit 1000 tpe soon so hopefully we see a 40!!!

West Kendall platoon. We missed the playoffs for the first time in awhile. God damn how unlucky we gotta be homie strong ass conference we had. Better luck next season boys much love <3

In conclusion good regular season can’t wait to see who the new league champion is. Good luck to all of those who made it to the post season!

700 words.

03-28-2019, 09:09 AMdamienj10 Wrote: 1st in shit outs. Good job my dude.
sorry i had to. good read though.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

03-28-2019, 09:47 AMkarlssens Wrote:
sorry i had to. good read though.

Let’s be honest close enough

In my defence

The I on the keyboard shouldn’t be right next to the U it gets very messy lot of shitting not enough shutting

03-28-2019, 09:47 AMkarlssens Wrote:
sorry i had to. good read though
I shit you out for breakfast

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Aleister cane approved!

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]