Create Account

Pre Draft Rankings From Fus
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2019, 02:55 PM by FusRoDah.)

1. Platoon West Kendall Platoon- And now number one. The Champions The West Kendall Platoon. They did phenomenal all postseason and during the regular season. I’m proud of them. They fought off the defending Cup champions. They came back from being three games down in the series. They fought back and didn't get give up. And that's what A championship team needs to do. They need to never give up and always give it their all. They scored 33 goals while only letting in 20. They had the best differential of everybody with a +13. For a while, they had no goals scored against, which says a lot about a team. They did well and to the Platoon, I say congratulations and left that cup high up and keep fighting next season.

2. Stampede Buffalo Stampede- Now there is some Bias in this because I am friends with a current player of the Stampede. But they took the champions to seven games, which is better than the dragons did. They were able to make it to the semi-finals, which is better than twelve teams. They almost swept the champions but unfortunately, they let their foot off the pedal and got reverse swept. It’s tough, I wanted personally to see them win the championship in back to back years. They finished with 19 goals for and 20 goals against with a differential of -1. Which isn't the worst of but it isn't the best. I would have loved to see more offense from them and I would have loved to see them not let up but they did.

3. Dragons Calgary Dragons- Now there will be a lot of talks and this decision will be very controversial. I put the team who made it to the finals in at number three. One of the main reasons is they got swept. Are they a good team? Definitely, they got to the finals. They showed they could do it and they fought long and hard but couldn't come up with the ending they wanted. They finished the playoffs with a differential of -5 which isn't too bad when they scored 30 goals. They produced offensively but they couldn’t keep the pucks out of their net. I’m not blaming their Goaltender I’m blaming them as a team. But I give props to them for making it to the Finals.

4. Renegades Texas Renegades- Now it's on to the top four. Now though lowest ranked top 4  would be the Texas Renegades. and I have to congratulate them they fought long and hard for the season and postseason that they had. it's amazing to make it into the top four. The five 5 games that they had against the Calgary dragons were horrendous to their differential. They finished with a differential of -7, with 27 goals scored and 34 goals against it wasn't too bad. Of course, I could say that they could have done more offensively or been a better team overall. but they did very well against Calgary dragons and all opponents that they faced. they showed potential that they could get into the finals next year but it's all about determination and will so we'll have to see.

5. Specters New Orleans Specters- next up is the only team in the second round to take their series to 7 games. the New Orleans Specters, who are the only team from the second round who did get eliminated just have a positive differential. the team scored 24 goals and only let in 21. which they deserve the number five spot by just being the only team to take the series to seven. but they made sure that they got the number five spot by having that positive differential. If I were making this about the regular season only inspectors would be number three. because they had second best amount of points in the regular season but the blizzard had a better differential which I would put come below the blizzard for that reason but they had a better series and the blizzard scored more goals let in fewer goals in the playoffs in the playoffs is the main reason why the Specters are at number five. 

6. Blizzard Edmonton Blizzard- Coming in at the number six spot is the Edmonton blizzard.  it can be debated whether they deserve the number seven spot or the number six spot. The main reason why I'm putting them at the number six spot is their goals for and goals against. They scored more goals than the North Stars, well letting in fewer goals. yesterday I did only score one more goal and let in two fewer goals but I see them as a better team. people can argue all they want but for me, the blizzard are a better team than the North Stars.

7. Stars Toronto North Stars- now onto the Toronto North Stars. they lost the Series four games to two,  scoring 14 goals and letting in 19. could they have done more? yes they could have I could have done more to win the series but with what they did they earned the number seven spot. I mean facing one of the hardest teams in the league in the Buffalo stampede who are the defending Cup winners taking them to six games is incredible I applaud them. 

8. syndicate Chicago Syndicate- The Chicago Syndicate is the next team I put on this list at number eight. simply because they made it to the second round but you get some in the top 8 but they got swept. looking so good through the  Wild Card round.  they beat the San Francisco Pride four games to one. but then in the second round, they only scored two goals while letting in fifteen goals. Which is horrendous two goals and four games oh, they had horrendous offense horrendous defense and horrendous goaltending. It's quite easy putting them at number eight.

9. Rage Manhattan Rage- what can be said about the Manhattan rage during the playoffs? Well, they put up some of a fight better of a fight then San Francisco Pride. They scored more goals and let in fewer goals, and they didn't take a game to overtime but still lost the Series 1 to 4. it's easy putting the rage about the pride based off their games I have to put them above. Yes the rage finished with a better amount of wins in the prime and also they did finish with a lower differential but they were able to do more in the playoffs and win more games in a regular season so that's why I put them above the pride. 

10. pride San Francisco Pride-Now we're getting into playoff teams. the first team I'm going to be putting on the list is the San Francisco Pride. they did make it to the playoffs which I give every team in the playoffs props, they didn't do too well though. With a record of 1 and 4. with a differential of -12 didn't really show any fight in the series. they allowed to 23 goals with only scoring 11.  The Texas Renegades scored more than two times the goal they did.  they completely tore them down. 

11. Jets Winnipeg Jets- Next I will be doing is the Winnipeg Jets. what's the record of 22 25 and 3 The Jets had the 12th best record in the league. Now, what could be said about this team? they had 144 goals scored and 163 goals against which got them a differential of -19. they could have done better yes but they did better than the teams that I've listed below them.

12. Wolfpack New England Wolfpack- Next time I'm doing is the New England Wolfpack. now they did have more points than the Winnipeg Jets but they had fewer winds yes they did score more goals but they didn't have more regular time wins. and those regular time wins factor out a lot. simply they just got lucky in overtime is what I think. With 11 overtime losses if they had lost those games done they wouldn't be where they are at number 12. they didn't score goals but they still gave up a lot so they did well but I have them under the Jets for the reason of them getting lucky in overtime.

13. Panthers Los Angeles Panthers- let's get into a Los Angeles Panthers play the record of 20 25 and 5. no some Chiefs fans and some Steelhawks will go after me because of the number of goals scored from the Panthers. yes, they did score fewer goals but they were able to win more games have fewer goals scored against them and do better throughout the season and both teams. 

14. Steelhawks Hamilton Steelhawks- now onto the Hamilton Steelhawks. I put them above the Chiefs simply because they had more goals scored and fewer goals against. they did have fewer wins but they were able to produce more on offense and more on defense and their goaltenders were able to back that up not a lot…. not very much at all with a -23 differential but I honestly think that the Seahawks did better than the Chiefs this season. 

15. Chiefs Minnesota Chiefs- I know there will be some backlash about putting the Minnesota Chiefs below Hamilton Steelhawks. the Hamilton Steelhawks had fewer wins than the Chiefs yes but the Chiefs scored fewer goals let in more goals they weren't able to produce as efficiently as the Steelhawks. now they had a differential of -30 which was second worst in the league. now I could have put them a number 16 if I was going off their future but I went off this season alone. and also there will be some backlash because of another media article that I made about the Chiefs which I did go into them very hard but I'm going off the stats and what I saw this season.

16. Barracuda Tampa Bay Barracuda- There are many reasons why the Tampa Bay Barracuda are at the bottom of my rankings. first off they had the least amount of wins in the league. second off they had a differential of -63 which was the lowest in the league by 40. my third reason would be their percentage which was a .370. sub 500 they had the most goals scored against them I second least amount of goals scored and they had the least amount of wins which is why I gave the Barracuda number 16 on this list.

1787 Words 2x income for draft media

[Image: 3Pk4GpH.png][Image: Rocket-1.png]

Stampede Stampede Stampede

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Nice article! pride

[Image: knute.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2019, 02:52 PM by Gwdjohnson.)

06-05-2019, 02:54 PMFusRoDah Wrote: 14. Steelhawks Hamilton Steelhawks- now onto the Hamilton Steelhawks. I put them above the Chiefs simply because they had more goals scored and fewer goals against. they did have fewer wins but they were able to produce more on offense and more on defense and their goaltenders were able to back that up not a lot…. not very much at all with a -23 differential but I honestly think that the Seahawks did better than the Chiefs this season.

Hell yeah we take those Steelhawks

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]