Create Account

WFT Making the Case: as answers by a bot

(WC 1637ish)

For a but of fun I deided to test and see if an AI could help me write to the WFT prompts and at least give accurate info to some extent. That said I would never do a cheat PT since that takes the fun out of it but wanted to try and see how obvious it would be if you used talktotransformer.com as a way to do your PTs. Note: #nocheatPTs

Code:
Sound the alarms again - Hamilton is taking home the repeat trophy

-Transfers don't always go to players who have already been awarded the prize (Abou Diaby and Cesc Fabregas being the most recent examples) and the Reds' leaders recently lost their prize to Roma after returning to the Italian giants from Barcelona.

That said, the players involved for City have generally proven themselves worthy of the trophies they've won, meaning those in blue will have a relatively comfortable ride to defend their crown come May.

Unlike other domestic cups - the Premier League being the only other one that could compete with the Champions League for popularity - the league play-offs are in some ways particularly important.

That's because the Premier League championship

Analysis- apparently the Stealhawks are going to be playing in th Premier league at this rate. No idea if that is good or bad, personally I am awful at soccer so we will see how this goes long term. I don’t think we made many transfers either so Im not sure where the AI was going.

Code:
Toronto's magical (?) run will continue and see them upset Buffalo in the wild card round

-Toronto's magical (?) run will continue and see them upset Buffalo in the wild card round, and when our heroes wake up in a photo booth after the game, Dion Phaneuf was already there and smiling.

We've noted a few times this season that the Flyers' offense is the best they've been since the 2008-09 lineup was in place. What do they need to do to get back there?

- Claude Giroux still gets to play with Wayne Simmonds and Brayden Schenn, two of the best offensive centers in the game.

- It's time for Samuel Morin to get his chances. He's producing like a top-six forward and helps the fourth line.

- H

Analysis- Uhh what is going on here???? I don’t think this AI is doing a great job at answering these WFT making the case arguments. I also don’t know what the 08-09 Flyers have to do with anything relating to either TOR or BUF so im just as lost as you all are.

Code:
An every-season staple: Cameron Carter II will take home his second DAR AWARD #JODAN

-An every-season staple: Cameron Carter II will take home his second DAR AWARD #JODANENJAMES #TMNT #NLTFF — TMNT News (@thn.tv) November 29, 2014

Never thought I'd see Cameron Carter #22 atop a TMNT's race list lol, but here we are #ThatThreadNeverSpun pic.twitter.com/WrXKG8gIiV — Billy (@Billy_Jazz) November 29, 2014

Carter, of course, was the very first athlete to ever be listed on the web site after Leonardo and Donatello became the first two athletes ever listed in 1995. Carter was the second-fastest man in the world in the '90s

Analysis- CC2 plays TMNT better than he plays hockey I guess. Also he was really fast in the 90’s, you know when he was a really small child. #JODAN

Code:
Goal differential should be the regular season tiebreaker instead of Regulation+Overtime Wins (no bias here at all)

-Roughly 1 week for this to settle down and we may see the team with the higher goal differential and upper hand eventually as to who will make the playoffs and go forward.

The most-often mentioned scenario, for any playoff team, is to go back-to-back with a three-game winning streak to gain ground in the standings. In that situation, if they would face a three-game losing streak, and match the opponent in goals scored on those three games, then the team with the winning streak would be awarded the full three points. The team with the three losses would be penalized one point. However

Analysis- Okay so all im getting out of this is the NE should have just gone on a three game winnings streak and they never would have been in that position. Either that or find a new league format where they are able to be awarded 3 points for a win.

Code:
This is the most wide-open MVP race in the past 5 seasons

-SF

Kevin Durant (50.0 PPG, 37.3 FG%, 14.9 3P%, 66.3 FT%, 21.8 PER, 79.4 WS/48):

ESPN+

As an older player entering the final season of his contract with more opportunity on the horizon, Durant could be in line for an absurd raise in the coming years as the market determines the best value for a once-in-a-generation talent. More importantly, he's playing the best basketball of his career. While his production may dip at the end of the season, he's the best player in the NBA right now and with him back healthy,

Analysis - #KDforMVP #JODAN????? Also those numbers are elite imagine if someone actually did that for an entire season, how crazy would that be?

Code:
Edmonton will make the finals for the 3rd time in 4 seasons

-St. John's has won two out of their last three games

Sunday the best goaltender in the CHL has been playing for a lot of teams.

Goaltenders usually find it tough to rebound from the sudden (or gradual) drop off that comes from seeing a player of their caliber leave for the pros.

That has not been the case for Jake Evans who has been playing much better as of late. The 2016 Windsor Spitfires prospect, who received a pick for being the best goalie in the OHL this season, had a great debut season playing for the Spitfires and making his professional debut.

In his 28 games with the Spitfires

Analysis- Closest one yet if we are honest. At least they got the damn sport right. This is about junior hockey so it makes me question why? Also why talk about St. Johns when EDM is clearly in the prompt? AI needs to be better here. Close but still not a great answer

Code:
With 69 points and team leader Charlie Schieck finishing the season with 69 blocked shots, San Francisco just finished the nicest season in SHL history

-Second Pair

Sweden's Rasmus Dahlin was a defensive defenseman for Boston University this past season where he was an All-Ivy League candidate (an offensive defenseman doesn't exactly make the All-Rookie Team). Dahlin also had 34 points in 49 games, good enough for second on the team. He's a strong, smart puck-mover who is also an effective shooter. Dahlin is best played on the power play but is also strong on the penalty kill.

Dahlin was a defensive defenseman for Boston University this past season where he was an All-

Analysis- WOAH!!! Right sport but there is so much more wrong here. Like Dahlin is a great player but he never put on a BU jersey (fuck BU). His teammate did but he never did. Also BU is not in the IVY league and there is no IVY league conference so that seems a bit strange to me. This might be better than the last one but still has some glaring inaccuracies.

Code:
Peter Larson should be taking home the McBride award for the league's top goalie

-Peter Larson should be taking home the McBride award for the league's top goalie, which is awarded to the NHL's top netminder in a given season. While they may be an expensive signing, they have an obvious adjustment to make to their game, and have been extremely competitive. The Maple Leafs prospect has a career goal-against average of 2.38. If you're going to sign a goaltender, you've got to believe they are the best in the league. That's what he's been since coming over from the Chicago Blackhawks.

Oscar Lindberg: Most Disappointing Notable

At the bottom of the pack is Oscar Lindberg. The Swede has a career GAA of 4.38, with

Analysis- We are getting better. I think its on the right sport now and is actually talking about stuff in line with the prompt. That said Larson is worth more than he is being paid actually and he never played outside of Manhattan so this is a bit too far off for my liking.

Code:
The Carolina Kraken will return to glory and hoist the Four Star Cup

-The time has come, The Carolina Kraken is going to return to glory. The Kraken's titanic battle against the 'Moral of the Sea' with her 4th mate Jack of the Seven Seas. The Kraken will now return to the North Atlantic with her crew looking forward to another adventure. In February, take advantage of the race day specials, and join her in her voyage of discovery.

The Kraken celebrates her recovery

The Carolina Kraken is now ready to sail again. She is docked at Port Herrero on the Costa Azul, a $14,000 more profitable port than Gibraltar. The Kraken also has the opportunity to make the case for being named

Analysis- Oh it looked so promising at the start and then fell off rather quickly. We went from a possible PT breaking response to talking about boats. PT Department=infinite, AI=0. One more to go can the AI help me break my PTs.

Code:
Kaarlo Kekkonen is a runaway choice for SMJHL MVP

-Averages for the past 3 days

https://gyazo.com/97b546e0e9922e682753dac9a0f8971b

http://gyazo.com/6c754742a1a05ffd3b1520a5043f8da

http://gyazo.com/89b2f1189d09e6a6c89e0d767f956590

Last edited by patrik_. A grade in every way but a definitive one. A worthy title for a fierce competitor and a milestone in the GyC's 17 years.

Analysis- I am not clicking those links PT department wins I cant cheat them for participation plus.

Spectacular post.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Former Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger -  Aurora  Stars