Create Account

Wally 3/8

[Image: ezgif-2-f5bf7d607b17.gif]

[Image: Wally.png]

*epilepsy warning*

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

03-09-2020, 04:02 PMsve7en Wrote: *epilepsy warning*

Ahhhh YESSSSS this is the good stuff

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Why

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

03-09-2020, 07:22 PMZombiewolf Wrote: Why

Math.

[Image: Wally.png]

Hi, Wally. Thank you for your submissions. Your signatures have been graded by a panel. Values and comments were privately submitted by a panel of 7 graders, and have been aggregated below. The comments are selections from anonymous comments made by the graders in regards to what caught their eyes, potential improvements, or other things that factored into their decision making. The common feeling: “Besides the sig making me want to convulse I really like what you have going on here.”

Comments:
Strengths:
The muting of all colors except for the green in the helmet and yellow on the jersey tells me that you did more than just desaturate the render.
Fairly simple but the gif adds some creativity to it.

Potential Improvements:
Try not to place the render right in the middle of the sig. In this case, since the goalie is looking in a certain direction, try to place the render a little more to the right and use the left area of the sig for text or other elements. Look up the rule of thirds for a better explanation.
The background text typeface is ok, but glaringly painful to look at, but who am I to judge the style decisions. It’s as catchy as a strobe that is put in a red light in a DUI prone area, so it's doing its job, but I don't want to look at it.
Within the render, try tweaking the levels filter, so that the darkest black is consistent and it will blend into the background a little more smoothly.
The mask also has some areas that were not fully erased/masked out. The player is also not fully opaque and you'll notice that the text is visible through the jersey.

Jury is Split
I wish there was an actual background going on with it to spice it up.

Sig 1: 2 / 5

Total Payout: $500K

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]