Create Account

Karey 2x 3/22

[Image: burns.png]

Hot

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 02:41 AM by Carpy48.)

Hi karey, thank you for your submission! Your signature was assessed and commented on by a panel of 5 graders, who determined the following grade value and comments. Because of your familiarity with the process (both as an artist and a grader), we’ve pasted the raw comments below so that you can try to guess which one of us was nitpicking.

“Nothing to say here besides excellent”
“I like the dark look of this. Especially the render, as it is blended in very well and adds to the overall atmosphere. I just wish the text would be larger, because you have so much empty space on the left that's just black and could've been used better. The text itself looks great, but it's just so tiny.”
“Blending and coloring are really well done. Text is nicely placed and flows nicely. My only comment is that I would include more of a background on the left hand side as if you leave it just black you might as well crop it out. Just my personal preference though, nice job.”
“The mix of the black and red is a cool idea for the two separate franchises. i wish the text had been larger; I had to get my face right next to the screen to read "texas". I like the render staring off into the void, but that's a lot of empty space.”
“Love the blending and even though there is a ton of dead space it works aesthetically and draws your eye to the important parts. text is sick especially with the diagonal line backdrop. my only gripe is that i'd have never guessed it was a split team sig until i realized it also said texas.”
Sig 1: 4.5 / 5

Total Payout: $1.125 x2 = $2.25M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]