Create Account

Hockey Talk Tonight #1 (April 16, 2020)
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 08:04 PM by sve7en.)

57 min, please split money between me, @Faelax, @Cobbenstein, and @hockeyiscool
[Image: HKrnj8t.png]
Thank you @Nhamlet and @"Smalinowski7" for the graphs, I'm sorry I didn't give you the credit in the video.

Topics:
Winners and losers of the Trevino to STL trade?
What other moves do you expect before this weekend?
Is it worth it to tank in a cyclical league like the SMJHL?
Who in each league is the best chance to stop New England and Detroit?
What's your biggest surprise from the first half of Season 53?
-- user questions --
Mike Izzy - The hockey talk panel is a young and talented group of SHL’ers...What do each of you want to accomplish on ice and as members on the site.
CaptialChicago - Favorite PT so far?
CapitalChicago - What do you guys think of the SHL standings so far? How do you think that influences your thoughts coming into the draft?
CapitalChicago - How do you feel about the SMJHL standings so far -do you think there will be any big changes in the next half of the season? How do you feel that the J will look in the next few seasons?
Cap and Bluesfan55 - Why is Detroit so good?
BluesFan55 - SMJHL award predictions?
CementHands - What is each of your favorite type of sandwich?

We're gonna cover each team's top prospect, and our most overrated and underrated SHL players next week, along with the other questions getting asked today.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Will you play Valorant while this is happening a la Andrei style

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

ok I'm here

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2020, 08:17 PM by sve7en.)

Updated with the VOD, will move it to YouTube this weekend!

Thanks for watching guys!

Hopefully the other guys can get their webcams sorted soon lol

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

wow...i hope that this is something that continues for a while.. as you move into the shl cause this idea and delivery is so fantastic.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Great stream, guys. My only nitpick is that you guys could've used some introduction. Figuring out voices was kind of difficult.

Aside from that, great discussion, interesting takes, looking forward to the next one.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

04-17-2020, 01:54 AMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: Great stream, guys. My only nitpick is that you guys could've used some introduction. Figuring out voices was kind of difficult.

Aside from that, great discussion, interesting takes, looking forward to the next one.

Yeah, for sure. I wanted to get some kind of highlight on who was talking but my lecture went over. Should have more people on cams next week though!

Glad you liked it!

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2020, 02:05 AM by suavemente.)

Great stream guys! can't wait for next week's. I will be tuning in every time.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

Awesome production guys!
What are your personal opinions on the FHM schedule with the heavy back to back stretches for each team? Is stamina the new key stat?
Thoughts on the WKP brand refresh / relocation?

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]