Create Account

To Divulge My Identity
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2020, 05:17 AM by DELIRIVM.)

Hello SHL people. Hope everyone is doing well this morning. 

I thought I'd make this stupid little post so that SHL GMs in the upcoming draft know that I am indeed a recreate with permission from commissioners to recreate. I wanted to share my previous identity with GMs and teams so they could make educated decisions on if they want me on their team. I thought I would originally just stay as mostly unknown to those who do remember me. But as I thought about it more I decided that GMs in the league deserved to know a bit more about who was behind the account. I know I could have DM'd people on the downlow but that is a lot of work and I am not trying to really keep it a secret (as shown by putting my Timo Haas signature out for all to see). My previous account is @InciteHysteria and have decided to start fresh on this new account. Over the last 4 years, on and off of this league, I've run into a lot of really extraordinary people and a lot of people that a much angrier and stupider me made "enemies" of in the past. I don't think anyone would say I am a major troll but I did let anxiety and life circumstances grasp me in their cold ugly hands and that didn't always make me the easiest person to get along with all the time. 

Over the last year of not being on the site I have become a much different person. I guess you can say therapy, introspection, and a new job do a lot for a person. Either way I come back to this league with open arms and an open mind. I am excited to make new friends, meet new people, and hopefully reconnect and heal old wounds with others. The SHL using FHM seems to be a great change and my hope is that build diversity is much better now. I have heard multiple opinions on this subject but I am excited to see how the league functions under this new program. As someone who worked with STHS a lot, I found a lot of holes in the program. FHM seems to be, at least at surface glance, a much deeper program. 

Anyway I digress, I don't think this is a big surprise to some people and I hope I can be a good part of this community moving forward. And as someone who has dealt with a lot of depression and anxiety issues in the past. Anyone who is reading this, to paraphrase Dostoevsky. we as human beings are very good at stacking our despairs very high - but we don't always slow down to count the joys in our lives. If you take the time to look at the contented moments you will realize that you are given plenty of those in your life. Focus on those joyous moments and make the best of them. Hold them close. Especially in these stressful times. 

Glad to be back, SHL, and let's continue to make this a bastion of hockey fun. 

- Kyle / IH / DELERIVM

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2020, 05:13 AM by Wasty.)

I for one... am completely... shocked.

Lol

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

❤️

[Image: Wally.png]

Welcome back then! Smile

Welcome back!

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Welcome back Incite Heart

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Ngl i didnt realise it was a new account, i thought it was a name-change

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Who?

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

06-10-2020, 08:48 PMCount Chocula Wrote: Who?

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=15654907]

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]