Create Account

get back into your minds and a little draft hype
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2020, 05:41 PM by Confusion.)

Hi There,

I'm Confusion or Fabian it's your choice. Some one maybe know me some one maybe don't i, joined this league back in 2012 because a close friend (his name is Chris-McZehrl) mentioned to get my ass here so i got here And Created my First Player.

Fabian Fuhrberg - He was a decent Goalie but because of my job in this time i could not be active as i would but he won a cup back in s17 with the lap and won the playoff mvp award. In my mind this cup doesn't count for me because i was inactive unfortantly. But he archived 162 career games and did atleast a little bit.

Then a was a long time away i rejoined in s28 and was recrating my second player his name was Fedor Shirobkov a defender and here was the good stuff coming i was in kolowna knights was pretty active and had a pretty fun time then was drafted to edmenton but never played for them got traded to the chiefs where i had a blast with the gm's and players who was ther there was baelor andy and izzy and the highlight was winnig in s39 the cup with them. then i was also in calgary sfp and my last seasin was in s 48 at chicago i step down because my dad was hurt and i got my had full of other stuff.

But i decided to reacreate and did a 3rd player his name was niklas fuhrberg he played two season for the lethbridge lions and littarly did nothing somewhere between recrating and retireing my motivation was stucked so this was not my best decision. then i said to my self i will stay out until i will miss it. That was last week sunday the case i visit the site to see what is new and there where a lot new stuff. so i decided , hey let's recreate and see what we will got.

so i Recreated Colin Fuhr and i got hooked as i saw who is recreating and which familar names in are in my class i got hooked immediately so my motivation is high i'm happy to be back and i want to keep it that way.

So you will get some one with experience who wanted to proof him self he can do a good player not by fault but if he trys he is a good team mate i will do everything for the team first not for my player this is everything i have.

so with this words this article is out good to be back with you <3

445 words

misstypes you can keep english is not my first language =)

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation