Create Account

SHN: SHL Mega ReDraft - Day 4 (Rounds 7 & 8)

Boom isn't breaking the word bank is he

03-18-2021, 06:59 PMkrazko Wrote: I am confused, S55 is treated as players as per Original thread

03-13-2021, 12:08 PMfishy Wrote: 5. To make our lives easier, all S55s would be treated as players, with players S56 and younger as prospects.

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=106252 <-- S55

03-18-2021, 05:27 PMfishy Wrote:
Round 8, Pick 128: Team Sparky
Selection: P - Igor Victory
Reasoning: Igor Victory.... he is a great prospect who is going to lead this team in the future. Right now his build is just a perfect use of every stat for his player, he will be the number one defensemen in the future and leader of this team. Super active and makes good money so... perfect pick for my first prospect.

and also Bjerg picked as player from same draft class:
03-18-2021, 05:27 PMfishy Wrote:
Round 7, Pick 102: Team Reid
Selection: D - Rikard Bjerg
Reasoning: Here I wanted to keep up the trend of building my defensive core out to be really strong with young S50 players. Who better to go with than former 1st overall pick Bjerg? One of the top earners in the S55 draft, he gives me another 1k+ defender now, and a 1500+ defender for 10 seasons. When building my early/mid S50s core, I wanted one of the strongest defences, and I now have Owens, Bjerg, and Scianna, three of the top earning defenders from three different draft years - spread out enough so I will have continued dominance, but clustered tightly enough so I will have a top 3 defenders all over 1500 TPE for quite some time.

Yeaaaaaa we kinda made that rule up after the fact, oh well

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

@Faelax with the 5000IQ goalie pick there.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

03-18-2021, 05:54 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: @boom you can't escape me
team nham ftw
Swiss FHM generation stronk

I did take FR with me though so I can guard against myself

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

On the same team with Mika again  Heart

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Eyyy! Didn't think I would get picked with the shitty record before this season.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

03-18-2021, 05:52 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
03-18-2021, 05:51 PMhonkerrs Wrote: imagine all the people crying realizing they got picked after carolina and a prospect :kekw:

The city of Detroit was chosen before a majority of people
The city of Detroit is better than a majority of people.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Kinda sad that something like this has to happen when I'm so deep into my career that my value for it is at an all time low, but super cool project nontheless Smile

03-18-2021, 09:20 PMfishy Wrote:
03-18-2021, 06:59 PMkrazko Wrote: I am confused, S55 is treated as players as per Original thread

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=106252 <-- S55

and also Bjerg picked as player from same draft class:

Yeaaaaaa we kinda made that rule up after the fact, oh well

Hmm. Best prospect with SHL experience I guess.

Thanks for the faith @TheSparkyDee

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2021, 08:15 PM by _Blitz_.)

03-18-2021, 05:27 PMfishy Wrote: Round 7, Pick 101: Team Muted
Selection: F - Danny Marston
Reasoning: Since I like my own draft class, I’m adding another decent earning S52 forward to my team. Despite being a dirty crow, Danny Marston is an amazing person, and I'm very glad to have him on my team (again). Just like Rhys Pritchard, who is his current teammate, Danny Marston is an active guy, who can be very useful to the franchise in the future. On the ice he brings us some decent TPE, but the real value here will be his lockerroom presence and personality.

I think no matter which side of the DET-STL rivalry you're on, we can all agree that this is a cursed image.

[Image: ClbJPHM.png]

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

03-19-2021, 09:36 AMWearingabear Wrote:
03-18-2021, 09:20 PMfishy Wrote: Yeaaaaaa we kinda made that rule up after the fact, oh well

Hmm. Best prospect with SHL experience I guess.

Thanks for the faith @TheSparkyDee
YE YE!!

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

03-19-2021, 08:15 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote:
03-18-2021, 05:27 PMfishy Wrote: Round 7, Pick 101: Team Muted
Selection: F - Danny Marston
Reasoning: Since I like my own draft class, I’m adding another decent earning S52 forward to my team. Despite being a dirty crow, Danny Marston is an amazing person, and I'm very glad to have him on my team (again). Just like Rhys Pritchard, who is his current teammate, Danny Marston is an active guy, who can be very useful to the franchise in the future. On the ice he brings us some decent TPE, but the real value here will be his lockerroom presence and personality.

I think no matter which side of the DET-STL rivalry you're on, we can all agree that this is a cursed image.

Oh god what the hell is that

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

03-18-2021, 06:09 PMBrewskyBoy Wrote: @thiefofcheese reunited again. Do not put your cheese anywhere near my face.

Heart Miss you brother!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

03-19-2021, 08:15 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: I think no matter which side of the DET-STL rivalry you're on, we can all agree that this is a cursed image.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

[Image: image.png]