Create Account

Congrats Atlanta
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2022, 09:01 PM by kingstoni. Edit Reason: Gif embed )

This is your moment, after making the conference finals a few years ago this is your chance to put the league on notice for the first time in a while. Sure you barely squeaked into the playoffs but that rough regular season could be wiped clean with a deep postseason run!

Game 1 you pull off a gutsy win walking right into the Cuda pit. After two more convincing wins you have them on the ropes. You know what to do. Go for the fucking throat!

Game 4: The Barracudas were pissed and walked into Inferno Dome too ravage you bastards. It’s only one loss and a sweep was a bit ambitious.

Game 5: Alright it was a narrow tough loss, Strom Chamberlain played out of his mind and you got goalied. No worries, you have a chance to finish them off at the Inferno Dome.

Game 6: Oh god you’re doing the thing. Don’t DO THE THING!

Game 7: RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEVVVVVERRRRRSSSSSEEE
SSSSSSSWWWWWEEEEEEEEP!

[Image: FearfulEmotionalCowbird-max-1mb.gif]

You fuckers choked so hard that even the goddamn Falcons are cringing in disgust! This is golden Lolcow material. Pft HAahahahahahahAHHAHAHAHA that was pathetic!

This is the type of choke that takes a while to recover from. If Tampa goes far this postseason they will look back on this reverse sweep as their defining moment. And you have yourselves to blame. 

Bravo! Bravo! You can now join the ranks of other Atlanta teams as you have already mastered the art of the choke!

Who are you lol

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Literally ripping off the UrinatingTree SJS video word for word in places smh

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

02-19-2022, 09:12 PMAvakael Wrote: Literally ripping off the UrinatingTree SJS video word for word in places smh
Kind of the point but I probably should have been more original. It’s my first post here. I probably should have done it on a different thread tbh since it’s more for shits and giggles.

im gonna win the cup

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Who are you

[Image: lebbish.gif]

they lost because of gabriel johnson its true

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

You sound nice

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

Honestly don’t even bother grading this. This is my first post and I wasn’t familiar with the system and will do more formal posts on the media forums and save the shitposts for more casual forums.

02-20-2022, 12:26 AMkingstoni Wrote: Honestly don’t even bother grading this. This is my first post and I wasn’t familiar with the system and will do more formal posts on the media forums and save the shitposts for more casual forums.

you should take the easy money tho.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

02-19-2022, 09:29 PMmicool132 Wrote: im gonna win the cup

you're gonna win the cup

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]