Create Account

Hired: SHL budget assistant
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2022, 12:30 PM by luke. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hey SHL,

I am hiring 1 SHL budget Assistant. I would like to thank By Tor for his time with us

Deadline is April 30th at 11:59 PM

SHL Budget Assistant:

The SHL Budget Assistant will be directly tasked with processing signings and extensions for 3 SHL teams. They will also be responsible for the player movements within the team. This includes making sure that all budgets, contracts, and extensions are valid as per the SHL rulebook. They are NOT expected to process trades, handle contract changes, handle cap penalties, or make large updates to the budget sheet. Pay is $4M.

I highly encourage anyone looking to be more involved in the site to apply. This job is pretty easy to do, just requires some form of attention to detail. For those interested, PM me on the site or on Discord and include the following:

Code:
When did you join the SHL:

Past job experience on the site:

What is your activity level from 1-10 and how available are you on a weekly basis to help process transactions and update the sheet:

Please describe your experience with spreadsheets or completing tasks requiring high-levels of care:

Any other notes or ideas for the budget sheet that you want me to know:

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Hey all, I am hiring @Trempale

I really do appreciate having so many people apply! But I only had to choose one, and I feel like Trempale would be the best for the job based on his other sim work experience, and given the fact that he hasnt had the job on the SHL before

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]