Create Account

[FHN] MCP's 5 Year on the Site Presser Spooktacular!

12-20-2023, 02:01 PMSeany148 Wrote: Thoughts on your current (S69) class?

Given it's the funny number class, I'm a bit surprised at how quiet it is. That being said, it's a quality class with a bunch of great earners and users. It's going to be a sleeper class in the grand scheme of things in my eyes just due to how little first gens are high earning from the class (if you are a first timer newbie that's high earning, I apologize). I'm a bit behind where I would want to be, but I've lost TPE due to not buying coaching each season. Because of that, I'm not sure if 2000 TPE is in the picture. All that said, top 10 in TPE is not too shabby.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

12-23-2023, 05:38 PMtrella Wrote: What are the best and worst changes that the SHL has made since you’ve joined?

What is your biggest SHL butterfly effect (if one thing went differently in a situation, how would things be different today)?

How’s the holiday season been for you?

The best changes definitely has to be all the quality of life changes that came about from the player portal. The fact that we don't have to post in a thread to buy training or coaching and risk it being lost is great, and the fact that I don't have to remember to claim TPE before it's too late is amazing for someone who was trying to get things done sporadically. As I think of it, the split of championship week into two different events is great, since writing 8 TPE worth of text is better than writing 16 TPE's worth. The worst changes are a bit harder to identify, since a lot of changes since I've joined have been positive, but one thing that comes to mind has to be the loss of certain PTs, namely the hot takes thread. That was way too fun of a PT to not be a thing anymore.

The biggest one that I can think of is: what if the 99 shooting and passing strat had not been found. Would we be still using Simon T Hockey Simulator today? Would we have had the S50s dominated by Buffalo and Hamilton? It's hard to say in the grand scheme of things, but it easily would have been much much different.

The holiday season was good. It's the first holiday season since I started working full time at my current job, so having more cash for gifts was great. I also joined in on a trip to Galveston with my family this past weekend, so that was great as well.

01-05-2024, 02:45 PMretuperkele Wrote: Why is Joingustraaduvich DuBolk?

*Jølñgüštrâädæviñçh DuBølk is Jølñgüštrâädæviñçh DuBølk because Jølñgüštrâädæviñçh DuBølk is Jølñgüštrâädæviñçh DuBølk. There have been many ways Jølñgüštrâädæviñçh DuBølk has been portrayed: pathetic, egotistical, psychotic; anything you can think of. There is an idea of a Jølñgüštrâädæviñçh DuBølk. Even though he hides his cold gaze, and can feel his cold flesh, he is simply there, ready to be whoever his creator wants him to be. He likes long walks on the beach and peach ice cream.

01-05-2024, 08:54 AMthiefofcheese Wrote: Hey MCP_ is this ready for grading?      And if so - can you put your responses in the main post to make it easy on us graders so we dont miss any of your word count?

All answers are compiled and ready to grade. Sorry for the wait.