Create Account

Sunday Funday: Trivia

THIS PT IS FOR SHL PLAYERS AND SEND DOWNS ONLY. IT IS NOT AVAILABLE TO SMJHL PLAYERS

The first official Sunday Funday activity is here!

If you've been paying attention, you'll know that Sunday Funday is a new to the SHL 24 hour mini-PT. It will require minimum effort on your part, and will garner maximum TPE (I hope.)

This week: Trivia!

There will be three questions. Please PM your answers to the PT director account. DO NOT PM THEM TO ME. You will receive one CAPPED TPE for answering every question, and one UNCAPPED TPE per correct answer.

Here are the questions:

Code:
1. Which SHL team is being GM'd by back to back second overall picks?
2. Who were the first ever draft picks for the Buffalo Stampede and the Portland Admirals?
3. How many seasons was the Regina Force active for?

Happy Sunday, everyone! This PT will close twenty four hours from posting. (10.25am BST, Monday August 1st)

[Image: 57817_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by jjaybs@Jul 31 2016, 05:25 AM
The first official Sunday Funday activity is here!

If you've been paying attention, you'll know that Sunday Funday is a new to the SHL 24 hour mini-PT. It will require minimum effort on your part, and will garner maximum TPE (I hope.)

This week: Trivia!

There will be three questions. Please PM your answers to the PT director account. DO NOT PM THEM TO ME. You will receive one CAPPED TPE for answering every question, and one UNCAPPED TPE per correct answer.

Here are the questions:

Code:
1. Which SHL team is being GM'd by back to back second overall picks?
2. Who were the first ever draft picks for the Buffalo Stampede and the Portland Admirals?
3. How many seasons was the Regina Force active for?

Happy Sunday, everyone! This PT will close twenty four hours from posting. (10.25am BST, Monday August 1st)
Is this available to SMJHL rookies? There are no indications otherwise.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by smallwater17@Jul 31 2016, 10:17 AM

Is this available to SMJHL rookies? There are no indications otherwise.

Have edited, sorry for the confusion!

[Image: 57817_s.gif]