Create Account

New Team Ireland Co-GM

Why Hello Everyone.

Recently I was named GM of Team Ireland and as other members put it, it's a great place to learn the ropes of STHS and being a GM overall. I realized quickly that'll I'll need someone to help me out and also to have that someone be as passionate about this site as they possibly can be.

It's with great pleasure that I have announcing the newest member of Team Ireland and our new Co-GM.

<center><a href='index.php?showuser=2485' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Sorator</a>

[Image: giphy.gif]
</center>

Since joining this site, Sorator has been a force and one of the most hyped First Generation rookies in this year's class. It also helped his player might have had a bit of a man crush on O'Rourke as well :lol:

Sorator stepped up to become a Updater within the first week or two of joining and now he's stepping up again to learn how to be a GM. I fully expect him to keep impressing. The next step now is doing the work to climb the IIHF Rankings.

<center>
[Image: tumblr_inline_miwvt3uWwX1qz4rgp.gif]

Go Team Ireland

Ireland Ireland
Towel </center>

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

Congrats Sorator!

Feargahl should be a big addition for the Irish on and off the ice.

Cheers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Woo! Happy to help lead this team to greatness; looking forward to what Legend and I can do together!

Ireland Ireland Ireland

Switching to Ireland rn

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Quote:Originally posted by JHS@Jan 8 2017, 04:01 PM
Switching to Ireland rn

I would comment on this, but I'm not allowed to until SMJHL playoffs start.

Gratz mate! Happy to see you grow! Smile

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]