Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Busy, Busy, Busy

-There are cup-winning GMs in this draft class. Who do you think the first recreate off the board will be, and why?

Apparently Crutch because hive mind and I want my TPE

[Image: horvat3.png]

-Which team that did not make medal rounds last season in IIHF will you expect to seriously contend for a medal this season?

After 4 games it looks like the United Kingdom is making a big push to get into the medal round this season. I expect them to make it through at this point and be able to challenge for a top 4 finish.

The other team I expect to do well is USA as they somehow managed to not qualify for the medal rounds last year, which is typically uncharacteristic of the nation with the most registered players in the SHL/SMJHL.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Who do you think deserves to go first overall in this draft, and why? Do you think they will?

Connor Blackwell will be guaranteed going 1st overall & why you might ask because he had a solid season in Det and he is one of the all time greats with his previous player so if the track record means something then looks for Blackwell 1st overall

[Image: dweaves08.gif]

[Image: lLWfTOT.png]

crutch will go first because of his track record and commitment to the league. I think Bobby Watson and sweg also deserve consideration - Watson for killing it in terms of teps and sweg for both teps and track record.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]