Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Season Start

In my opinion the site has been going downhill ever since you guys turned my (best friend) the explorer of knowledge away with your vile insults. Burn in hell!!!!111#!!!

Shiny new forums! Now that we're over the worst of it, what do you think about the move? Was it for the better or the worse? What's your favorite new feature on these forums? Is there anything you'd like to see improve still?

When the forums were crappy I really thought about leaving the league straight up, but @Ace had to trade me and I would have felt bad about leaving right after being traded. That being said the forums are really nice now, my one main issue is linking posts to things, such as in an update thread. Having to press the post number, wait for it to reload, and then copy the url is a bit annoying and being used to just hitting posted, getting the link and going from there has not made it any better. Something to allow us to share it without having to reload the page would be really nice if possible.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

DMS got snubbed from even being a nominee for the Jester. SMJHL MVP one season and 4th place in rookie scoring the next and can’t even get a nom? Why did my GM have to quit the Awards committee? I was supposed to be gifted awarded that be samee. Smh

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]