Create Account

COMING SOON - The Legacy
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2018, 06:53 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

[GRADE]

November 17th

In season 33 Robert Andersson, former Minnesota goalie and HoF player married pop-star and former Nickelodeon star Ariana Grande who he had been dating
since S28. In S30 their unexpected baby came to the world which led to many headlines in the media. Since Anderssons retirement they've lived happily in
their mansion in Beverly Hills, with trips to their second house in Skellefteå, Sweden where Andersson grew up, while Grande is touring the world.

Reports are now coming in from Skellefteå that the family has made their swedish home permanent, as their eldest son Alexander Andersson-Grande has been
transferred from his youth team in Beverly Hills to Skellefteå AIKs youth team. When we contacted the GM Mikael Lindgren he was vague with his responses.

[Image: s-oopl3ntf6-1503484297.jpeg?w=200&fm=jpg...87e8e43d5a][Image: f8b9e7ac215aaa79d290e9ce2341a310.png]

"Well, Of course i can't release any details of new players without their approvement, especially with players of such a young age as this player is. Of course we would be very happy
to have a player of his talent and legacy in our club and if we did get him here i am sure we would see him play in our senior team in a couple years. But as of this moment i can't
comment on it further as nothing is set in stone."

Exciting news for sure. Alexander is a goaltender just like his father and they've had similar looks so far and despite him being fairly unknown and held out of the publics eye as best as possible
we are sure that both the Americans and the Swedes will be very excited to see his development going into his teens, as he will be eligable to choose between playing for either of the two
teams internationally. Time will tell where he ends up.

Update, November 18th 16:00

It didn't take long after we made these news public before we were sent this photo by an anonymous source!

[Image: 7563022.jpg]

Though there was no name or other proof that this is indeed Andersson-Grande, our source tells us that this is indeed him.
Apparently this was taken during practice earlier today which was the first practice with the team for the newcomer, who was thrown into action
immediately. This despite of the concern from parents that are afraid that their kid might lose their spots because of reputation signings.

"After your article reached Sweden the phones started ringing immediately and they have kept on ringing since. It's usually pretty quiet around here
but we've had to put our media people on this and the staff of the U15 team has had to turn their phones off to get anything done."

Update, November 18th 20:00

We decided to contact the parents in question to see what they had to say about all of this.

"It's a disgrace that a organization of this stature makes a decision like this out of nowhere in the middle of the season. Our boys has worked hard for
their spot in training camp and we've paid our hard earned money for them to get the best training and a chance to play, and along comes some kid
and gets an automatic spot on the roster without any tryout or anything just because he's the kid of some former who spent most of his career in
north america? We've lived in this city for our entire lives and gone to every game of the senior team since we were teenagers. Andersson hasn't
even paid taxes in Sweden for more than a few couple of years of his life."

- Fred Frid. Father of Wille Frid, 3rd stringer.

"Of course it comes as a shock that the son of a superstar like Robert Andersson joins the team. If he's half as good as his father was we will win
a lot of games this season. These teams are meant to be more towards the development though and it does seem unfair that someone can just
come in and take a spot out of nowhere. Having a kid play on this team isn't free and even though money isn't a problem for our family i can see
other families struggling and having a hard time accepting paying several hundred dollars per season for their kid to sit on the bench. We already
have three goalies and adding a fourth will for sure mean that someone won't get to play. With that said i'm interested to see what the kid can do!"

- Lars Abrahamsson. Father of Kevin Abrahamsson, starting goalie

"I'm not too worried about Lucas losing his spot as the back-up. I didn't even know that Alexander played hockey and that should speak
for itself. If a child of a great player like Robert would be any good we would've heard something about him before this."

- Kajsa Johansson. Mother of Lucas Johansson. Back-up goalie

We will keep you updated as this story develops.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Skellefteå sucks and should be demoted to Allsvenskan.

RETIRED

So if we go by seasons, I’d be was born in S30, and it’s now S44 he is 14, so during the S46-S47 draft we will see him in the smjhl and then shl

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

11-19-2018, 05:40 AMMayuu Wrote: Skellefteå sucks and should be demoted to Allsvenskan.

It's okay we will probably be demoted soon anyway.

11-19-2018, 09:48 AMluketd Wrote: So if we go by seasons, I’d be was born in S30, and it’s now S44 he is 14, so during the S46-S47 draft we will see him in the smjhl and then shl

Yeah he's 14, He joined Skellefteå AIK U15 which is for 14-15 year olds. I don't know if there is any consensus in what type of league SMJHL is in terms of being a feeder league like the AHL or if it's a league for younglings too. There is no minimum age for players really when you create a player so i wouldn't get hooked up on that when it comes to what season he'll sign up. Smile We'll see how long i'll wait with the creation, but im itching to see what Roberts son can do.  Popcorn

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

I like this

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

11-19-2018, 06:59 PMSearchBing Wrote:
11-19-2018, 05:40 AMMayuu Wrote: Skellefteå sucks and should be demoted to Allsvenskan.

It's okay we will probably be demoted soon anyway.

11-19-2018, 09:48 AMluketd Wrote: So if we go by seasons, I’d be was born in S30, and it’s now S44 he is 14, so during the S46-S47 draft we will see him in the smjhl and then shl

Yeah he's 14, He joined Skellefteå AIK U15 which is for 14-15 year olds. I don't know if there is any consensus in what type of league SMJHL is in terms of being a feeder league like the AHL or if it's a league for younglings too. There is no minimum age for players really when you create a player so i wouldn't get hooked up on that when it comes to what season he'll sign up. Smile We'll see how long i'll wait with the creation, but im itching to see what Roberts son can do.  Popcorn

Nah, I'm just kidding, that kid Albin seems a good one!

RETIRED

maybe a good legacy

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!