Create Account

A response to Blix

Checks they can't cash?

Recently a member of the Halifax Raiders has gone after me in a slanderous media piece. Unfortunately for them I have WAY more free time. Let's talk about Joe Laraque a bit. Without a doubt the BEST rookie on the Halifax raiders. This man has commented on my scoring place, with me being at 6 total points. The issue with taking that approach is that I am a defenseman. My job is so much more than points, in fact a great defenseman is defined by what he does in his defencive zone, but if we want to talk about points we can do that.

Yes I only have 6 points so far, 2 goals 4 assists, as a Dman. Laraque however has 8 points, 3 goals, 5 assists, as a forward. His only job is to put points up, that's literally it and he can hardly do that. No wonder Halifax is the third worst team in the showcase if all of their forwards play like that. He's got an 8% shooting percentage, you could get hit in the head by an errant shot and have a better shooting percentage than that. He's not hitting people, or blocking shots either, but that's not his job so I wont do a direct comparison to my own stats.

End of the day, yea Troy may have toned it down on talking shit this season, but that doesnt mean people who can't, should, in his place. Let the adults handle that. 

Word Count: 252

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

At least I can spell.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

02-25-2019, 03:19 PMblix900 Wrote: At least I can spell.

My spell checker had no issues with that post

This aged well

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

02-26-2019, 01:19 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: This aged well

Its aged just fine, hes still the best rookie you have, and its still a shit compairison to look at a forward stats vs a defencemans stats

http://simulationhockey.com/games/smjhl/...JHL-1.html

:thinking:

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]