Create Account

Winnipeg Captaincy Announcement
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2019, 11:02 PM by FlappyGiraffe.)

[Image: Winnipeg.png]
Gojets Winnipeg Jets Captaincy Announcement Gojets

With longtime center iceman and former Jets captain Zach Evans officially retired from the game, the Winnipeg Jets are once again left without a captain to lead the team into a new era of greatness! To remedy this, the team has held the traditional captain nomination process, where each player nominates 3 people to serve as a captain. The player with the most nominations become team captain, and the two people with the next highest amount of nominations become alternate captains for the Winnipeg Jets. The votes are now in, and the results are as follows:

Serving as an alternate captain for the Winnipeg Jets, is none other than the veteran defender, Spitfire! Spitfire impressively pulled in nominations from a majority of the players, and is the perfect guy to wear a letter on his jersey. Word on the street is that there may have been bribes of extra powerplay time from coach @storm to pull in nominations, but none of these allegations can be confirmed at this point in time. Nonetheless, I am very excited to have a guy like Spitfire lead the way in his final season before retirement! Congratulations buddy!

[Image: OnjbMLs.gif]

Serving as our other alternate captain, is somebody who is a bit fresher than you'd normally see bearing a letter on their jersey. I am proud to announce that our S44 2nd overall pick Ola Wagstrom will be serving as an alternate captain on this team, it is no surprise that he brought in the amount of nominations that he did! @StamkosFan has been leading by example since day 1 with the Jets, grabbing all of the TPE that he can possibly earn. He plans to surpass Jason Visser's crazy record of 2285 TPE when it's all said and done, and you'd be a fool to bet against him! Congratulations pal!

[Image: wAGSTROM.png]

Finally, to no one's surprise, the newest Winnipeg Jets captain will be none other than Jason Visser!!!! @ToeDragon84 has bled Jets blue and red since he was drafted here in S31 over two years ago, has always been willing to take team friendly contracts, and has sacrificed hundreds of hours to help with team management. If you were drafted by the Winnipeg Jets any time after S31, whether you know it or not Toe had been vigorously scouting you out for weeks beforehand. He is the epitome of consistency, never missing out on any tpe, and in my mind is already a lock for the SHL hall of fame. I can't think of anyone better to serve as our new captain, and obviously the team felt the same way as he was impressively nominated by all but 1 teammate in the voting process! Congratulations Toe, and thank you again for all your help with the back-end stuff for the team - you've made my job 100% easier since I took over last summer!
[Image: 0FlkWJf.gif][Image: A6hTm05.png][Image: WzBMRp3.png]

[Image: Winnipeg.png]

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-28-2019, 11:03 PM by StamkosFan.)

Eyyyy that’s me! Jets

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

[Image: 200.gif]

Congratulations fellas, well deserved

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Congratulations guys

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

Jets congrats guys!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Great choices!

Special shout out to @ToeDragon84, he's been very encouraging to me as a prospect of the Jets.  Excited to play under his captaincy when I make the jump!

Gojets

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Let's go Jets

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]